Urgent- Look for Family Flat/Apartment in Al Khobar

Discussion in 'Indians in Eastern Province' started by rgopal, Apr 29, 2010.

1. rgopal

rgopal New IL'ite

Hi,

I am RaviShankar. I have answered/posted queries in this forum earlier when I was in India.
    Now I have landed in Khobar this Sunday. I am from Chennai.
    My company has given me 15 days initial accomodation and have asked me to lookout for rental flat/apt within 15 days.

I am currently stayin in Al Akrabia 4th cross street 10 minutes walk to Ramada Hotel.
    I am planning to bring my wife and daughter very soon.
    Can someone in Khobar tell me good area where southindian family people live and also let me know the vacant flat/apt for rent if available.
    ( I am OK with the rent in the range 18000 SAR - 25000 SAR per annum)

Please treat this urgent and I appreciate your favour in advance.

Thanks.
    Regards,
    RaviShankar.

2. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

Hi sir,

welcome to khobar. here we have a flat of 2bedroom, in khobar 10th cross, king fahad street, getting vacant in june 1st week that is very gud and big also and it is on main road. as u said it will come in your budget also and here there r many tamil families around also . if u r interested let me know here then we will go ahead.

3. rgopal

rgopal New IL'ite

Hello Madam,

Thanks a lot for your timely reply. Where is this King Fahad Street, 10th Cross. Is it in Al shamalia or AL Akabiah? Sorry to ask this as I have knowledge only limited to these two areas.
    I Know Bank Hollandi in the Dammam-Khobar Highway. If you don't mind , can you please share the land mark.
    What will be ideal time to visit the flat?

Currently I have taken a One Bed furnished flat for one month until June 8th.

Thanks.
    Regards,
    RaviShankar.

4. madhumathi1974

Hi sir,

This is khobar only not akrabia or something. if u have an idea of batkal , this supermarket is of indian grocories and this is in same kingfahad street and on 1st cross and the flat is in 10th cross. u will be knowing this. you can ask any taxi person to kingfahad street 10th cross they will take you. we r planning to vacant on 3rd of june. if you are searching for a furnished flat then this will be very gud as iam selling all my furnishings also. IF you r interested you can comedown and have a look so tht you will have an idea.If you more landmarks i can give you sir no prob do not hesitate we r indians we have to help each other, that is our motto.

with regards,
    madhumathi.

5. madhumathi1974

Hi sir,

This is khobar only not akrabia or something. if u have an idea of batkal , this supermarket is of indian grocories and this is in same kingfahad street and on 1st cross and the flat is in 10th cross. u will be knowing this. you can ask any taxi person to kingfahad street 10th cross they will take you. we r planning to vacant on 3rd of june. if you are searching for a furnished flat then this will be very gud as iam selling all my furnishings also. IF you r interested you can comedown and have a look so tht you will have an idea.If you more landmarks i can give you sir no prob do not hesitate we r indians we have to help each other, that is our motto.

with regards,
    madhumathi.

6. rgopal

rgopal New IL'ite

Hello Madam,

Can you give me the Apartment/flat# in 10th cross? Is it OK to have a look at the flat during week days in the evening times.
    As per the forum policy no one is supposed to post their personal email id. How do I contact you if I want to view your flat?

Kindly let me know.

Thanks.
    RaviShankar.