1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent info needed reg medicine - any doctors know this ?

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by amsuganya, Nov 23, 2009.

1. amsuganya

amsuganya New IL'ite

hi
    i was having hair fall for some months. when i consulted doctor she gave me medicine & told that if u take these medicines you should not get conceived for 3 months. when inquired whats relation between this medicine & pregnancy she told though u take this medicine now its effects will still be there present which will affect your fetus.

Now my problem is parents are searching groom for me. I may get engaged & married within 3 months also but not sure. if not also i am worried now why to take this medicine & get side effects to my fetus. dono whats effects of medicine. but doctor is advising me to take that medicine.

that medicine name is Isotroin-10.

please help me regarding this. let me know if i take this there will be any problem in my pregnancy or fetus or my periods. will it really cure my hair fall?

- Suganya

2. Batul

Batul New IL'ite

sis,don,t take such medicine that have side affect.if u still want consult another good doc regarding this med.y don,t you try some aurvedic?my daughter who was 3mth pregnant went to beautypalor to get rid of severe dandruff on her hair.after hair was done theparlor lady came to no of her pregnancy.and she told my daughter that she wouldn,t have cleaned the hair with chemicals if she had known she was pregnant.reason unknown she lost her baby by 5months.

3. amsuganya

amsuganya New IL'ite

thnx for the info..i havnt taken tablet still. i also dont want to take also. but just want to know info abt that medicine really.