urgent help required-bleeding in 5th month

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by pratibha1616, Feb 25, 2010.

1. pratibha1616

pratibha1616 Senior IL'ite

I am in my 20th week pregnancy with low lying placenta..I got bleeding today with urine :drowningplz somebody help me urgently,,called dr. he told me to take complete bed rest and check till six hours..if bleed continue then i will be hospitalized....pls pls pls help me..i am so tensed:help:help:help

2. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

prathiba sorry to learn the update
    dont worry everything should be fine
    hope you are not in office today
    dont sit at computer like suggested take bed rest
    i pray for your LO

3. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Hi Pratibha,

Take best rest.in low lying placenta this happens.It happened to my friend & she took bed rest & everything was under control.She could also deliver naturally.Will pray for your & baby's well being.Dont stress yourself.

4. vijeta

vijeta Senior IL'ite

dear pratilbha,
    dont worry. i am also had the same problem at 6th month then i did full bed rest by doctors advice and i was admitted for one week in hospital because of my high bp problem i go for a surgery earlier of one month now my baby was 6 month old. me and she both are well.

best of luck again i am telling dont worry if u get tension the bp will increased it is not good for health.

ok enjoy the pregnancy happily.

vijeta:cheers

5. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Prati,

dont worry..i have no idea to resolve the problem..still my advise would be to take rest and stop worrying about the happened...take complete rest...rest in the sense..just lie down..and sleep or watch TV to divert yourselves...dont worry dear..my sincere prayers and wishes for you..please update us once you are ok..take care

6. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Prathibha,
    Donot press panic button!! With placenta previa,it can lead to spotting, bleeding, requiring bed rest if it's sitting on the cervix. It may not cause too many problems, but may require a c-section during delivery time. But its just a chance. If still spotting continues for next 6 hours, you may be admitted to hospital and they can control this bleeding within 24 hours.Most of the time (I'm guessing but it was a high percentage like 80% of the time) the placenta will move up by 32 weeks.
    All the best!! Our prayers are with you and your baby!

7. sreyaallari

sreyaallari Bronze IL'ite

Hi Pratiba

Pls, dont worry.......
    Even i had this problem in my 24th week...... Same advice from doctor...
    Followed it to the 'T' and have delivered a baby girl through normal delivery......

Pls, do whatever the doctor say..... and be happy.... no stress for the baby.....

Regards,
    Sreya.

8. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

pratibha

i gave reply to you in ur duedate thread.
    its the same as all suggested...so at the end the only medicine is to take rest dear..not simple rest a complete bed rest

9. pratibha1616

pratibha1616 Senior IL'ite

Hi..Again I am facing the same problem:eek:mg:..my doc is also not able to recognize the reason. Right now I am not taking tension because due to BP things can get worst. Last time all of my reports were normal, I am not able to understand the reason:confused2:
    I am thinking about my LO only...pls pray for me

10. msharadha

msharadha New IL'ite

Hi Prathiba, dont worry, dont take any tensions, everything will become alright soon. Will keep you in my prayers, just trust God.