urgent help needed

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by ajuma, Jun 23, 2013.

1. ajuma

ajuma Senior IL'ite

Hi every mother there

Just found that i m pregnant with my second baby
    We have 4 year old boy. Right now having very bad vomitting.
    All the time i m feeling sickness, weakness. Dont feel like eating any normal food.

How do i manage this with my son. We live in singapore.
    And family members also cannot come immediately from india.
    They will come after few months.

Pls give suggestions. My first appointment with gynae s due next week.

Please help needed.

Thanks a lot.

2. shaluk

shaluk Silver IL'ite

Congratulations for the new pregnancy :). Dont worry too much. Try to take buttermilk or lemonade or fruit juices etc to combat sickness. licking lime coated with rock salt and dash of pepper power also helps. dont panic at all. try to involve your husband in it as much as possible. All the best :)

3. agnath

agnath Silver IL'ite

congratulations for second pregnancy. Your son is four year old, this is the right gap to have second baby. The morning sickness, and other uneasy feeling which u are facing is natural, please do not panic, you need to relax. pay attention to your food, if you cannot eat normal food, eat fruits, cereals, or make some nice salad. Keep away from heavy cleaning, and other heavy duty works. Soon it will be fine ( after four or five months of pregnancy). Start some additional protein and vitamin supplements ( in consultation with doctor) in your family meal plan , such as protein powder from amway etc. Look forward to the new arrival. all will be fine.