1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent advice is required

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by mkclg, Apr 9, 2010.

1. mkclg

mkclg New IL'ite

Dear moms,

I hope u all r doing well with ur lil ones.I have not been able to login for a long time .I am a bit tensed abt certain things & there is no place like indusladies to discuss it.

Micky is doing good,will be turning 2.5 on 15th april.I am Foreskin of his penis is completely attached to it.It pains to him & dsnt let us touch.We did nt take him to the Dr but Hubby discussed it with him during our last visit & Dr told him that it should be moving by this age.Dr will have to either pull it back or sum minor surgery is required.I am really scared coz micky dsnt even allows us to see it & he is going to feel so much pain if Dr pulls it back forcefully.Micky's vaccination is also due so we are going to see his Dr on this sat.

Pls help me out with ur suggestions if any of you has experienced the same thing.

Thanks in advance,
    Monica

2. MiaSen

MiaSen Senior IL'ite

Hey monica,
    DS is around 1.5yrs now and has the same problem, though it has opened up lil now (but not sufficient enough as per docs)...
    I was wondering how the doc missed finding it this long with ur son :(
    Dnt worry - a minor surgery named circumsicion will hellp settling this and we too have decided to go for it, but lil later.
    Check if he is crying when he urinates (or all the time/when u touch it) and let ur doc know about it...
    There are threads in other subforums on the same - do check out.. u can find lots of valuable suggestions on this.
    Hope it helps...