Urgent a 12 yr old abducted today morning, please help

Discussion in 'KualaLumpur' started by parasmanic, Apr 27, 2012.

1. parasmanic

parasmanic Bronze IL'ite

Hello everyone, we’ve just received some bad news; 12 year old Nayati Shamelin Moodliar was kidnapped outside the Mont’ Kiara International School this morning.

If you have any information, please contact the Malaysian Police at 999, or t...he school at 03 209 38604.

(P/S: We strongly advise all parents and caretakers to see your child safely through the school gates instead of leaving them outside. Also, please advise your child to wait inside the school to be picked up.)
    [​IMG]

Please share and help the parents get back their kid safely.....its very sad n disturbing news, please people help

Share this on as many sites and public places with the picture, we might help the parents get back their life

sonu

2. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Sonu...

Thanks for sharing this info.... Child safety should come first for all parents.... Malaysia especially Kl is not safe at all... Not only robbery..now days mainly targetted on kidnapping childrens....

Please inform police if you gals notice anything suspious......Bukit Aman Central Police no is: 03 22627555 / 999

Shanti

3. manjukps

manjukps IL Hall of Fame

Oh my God. I'll be praying for child's safety and his safe return.

Manjukps

4. parasmanic

parasmanic Bronze IL'ite

Hi ladies,

Its day 2............please do try to repost & share it to as many ppl as u can join the group https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hp#!/PleaseHelpUsToFindNayatiMoodliar and try to help to find Nayati, if possible please print his picture & the posters uploaded by his parents & stick them on the back of your car, give them out to cabbies or ppl u think might have strong network, any thing that can help to get him back safe sound and soon to his parents is worth the effort made, please do ur best & keep him & his family in your prayers in whichever faith u belong

the parents are going thru a tough time please try n help please please

sonu

5. parasmanic

parasmanic Bronze IL'ite

Thank you God....n thank you all the lovely people who prayed for the safe home coming of Nayati......he is home in the arms of his parents.....A big hug n thanks to all who contributed in his safe return home.....

My Faith in God just got STRONGER......& for all those with kids please keep their safety as top priority, just from that dreadful day somehow I have started to value my kids a lot more than before.

This day is beautiful & so is LIFE

Sonu

1 person likes this.
  6. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

glad to know that the kid is back home