Upliftachild Foundation -----uplift a child international----a charity to help kids

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by springsnb, Oct 1, 2013.

1. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

The help we give today, will certainly make a difference to someone tomorrow........ Is it TRUE????

YES, yes yes i know a living example.....I want to share this with you.....
    Before that i want to share yesterday event.Yesterday i went to Northern virginia community college, fairfax county to attend an EVENT conducted by my close friends.

The event is SOME DANCE ACADEMY IS PERFORMING DANCE TO HELP SOME (X) CHARITY. I know that x organization.Because i am the one of the sponser to that organisation(her i am not mensioning this charity name becoz i don't know the forum rules, so need a reply from our forum moderators )

The kids performed extrordinary,i can't stop my tears by seeing them,by seeing their performance,by seeing their dedication,by seeing their good heart to help some kids by performing their talent.
    yes they are collecting funds to help poor kids for education by performing thier talent..how nice it is...
    This dance academy approached that X organization to help kids through that organization.totally they collect 16000$ yesterday do you believe it...I am there until the show.

I am thinking about to discuss about that organization in this forum from a long time,but yesterday strongly i decided to start this thread...

My dad always tells me in my childhood that If u are able to help help otherwise keep quite don't harm to anybody in any form...
    Right now i am a sponser,I am very proud to be a sponser for 3 kids right now.Not only me there are so many people there....
    Please if anybody want to know the information ,Pm me i will give the website details.i will post the details directly here if it is according to forum rules...

Ladies please help...help those kids....

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2013

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: The help we give today, will certainly make a difference to someone tomorrow.

Hello Springsnb

You can share about the organisation here. But not your personal information. This you will have to share it through PM.

3. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

The help we give today, will certainly make a difference to someone tomorrow.----Its TRUE

That truth is Now became as a
    Uplift a child international organization ( public charity)

The mission of Uplift a Child International is to identify the poor and needy children, place them in a school, and support them through 10 -12 years of schooling through the high school. This will keep the children off the streets, provide them with the basic skills to develop, and give them an opportunity to emerge as self-reliant and productive members of the society. By the time the children completes high school, they will have the necessary social skills and will be mature enough to plan and work towards a brighter future. Until then, we must work with each child in helping the child grow in the right direction.

It costs US $ 125 per child, per Year, for the lower grades(LKG-Lower Kindergarten, UKG-Upper Kindergarten, Grade-1, Grade-2, Grade-3 and Grade-4) and US $ 175 per child, per year for higher grades (Grade-5, Grade-6, Grade-7, Grade-8, Grade-9 and Grade-10). This includes the following:

• Full year tuition Fee
    • Three Pairs of School Uniforms
    • A pair of Shoes and six pairs of socks
    • School Tie and Belt
    • Text books and Notebooks along with Supplies -- pens, pencils, etc., and depending upon the grade and curriculum, other items such as calculator, dissection kit.
    Here i need to talk about the FOunder oof this organization---he is like a normal person with kind and dedicated heart. He came from slums of visakapatnam in india with a single parent(mother). Because of sponsers help he was able to go to school and get an education and now settled in USA.

He always says because of sponser help i get an education, and that education which changed my life today...that is the reason i decided to help kids and build this organization with the help of so many sponsers like UUU

You can find this organization details in google and facebook....In google just type
    uplift a child foundation or uplift a child international

In facebook facebook/upliftachild enter

Please Ladies check this site if possible help to these kids...

4. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

Re: Upliftachild Foundation -----uplift a child international----a charity to help ki

Here are few pics about this organization....I think it is not against forum rules, if so moderators please delete those pics and i don't know can i directly post the website link?? as a sponser to this charity, want to share this info. For anything happend i am the whole responsible person for this post not the founder or the organization.....

Attached Files:

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Upliftachild Foundation -----uplift a child international----a charity to help ki

Please empty your inbox.

Please share about the foundation in this thread, don't start a new thread and I have changed the title of this thread for the members convenience.

Please share the kids photos, how you help them and what your foundation does for them. Please don't post elder members photos.

6. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

300 views.....great i hope atleast one can help those kids

thanks

7. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

Friends,

Here is the 2013 annual report of uplift a child organization.
    http://upliftachild.org/reports/2013AnnualReport.pdf

If anybody wants to know more about this organizaton you can PM me.
    Thanks,
    sri

8. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

Tuni annual program east godavari dt. feb 20th 2014

Attached Files:

9. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

Hello frds,
    Taal institute of performing arts, Dayton, new jersy based institute
    Presenting a beautiful benefit show ( a fund raising event) to support children for education in India through Uplift a Child on 1st June, 2014. We would like to invite all of our friends in the area to join us and share this flyer with close friends. Please come, enjoy the show, an evening of entertainment while helping a cause.

Attached Files: