1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Update From The Previous Post

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by AditiShining, Oct 16, 2021.

1. DDream

DDream Platinum IL'ite

Thanks @Viswamitra ji for this update.
    I didn't know that leg massager exists. I searched online to help OP. There are so many models in Amazon. Not sure which is the best. Let us know your experience

I have an electric heating pad for pain or cramps and a chair( cushion attachment) massager for upper to lower back massge- very useful. So I thought there may be something for legs too. I like the one with heating option.
    I hope DILs get a break from leg massage and MILs or anyone can enjoy it anytime:).

Make sure you have enough vitamins including D, B complex, potassium, magnesium etc in your food or take supplements. That can also help. Hope you feel better soon.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

@DDream

I have come to know about this only from your post. I have seen chairs with leg massagers in Malls but they are expensive. This one is pretty useful as we can do it in any chair we have at home. I do have cushion attachment massager for back already gifted by my son for my birthday. I know my feet tingling is because of the back pain I have for a long period of time. I will definitely supplement with all the vitamins you have suggested. Most physicians are suggesting Turmeric supplement which we take in plenty in our normal diet everyday. :)

DDream likes this.
  3. DDream

DDream Platinum IL'ite

Hope you feel better soon. Turmeric is very useful for many issues. But it wont work all the time. In my case, I have eliminated it from my diet because food sensitive test showed that I am immunologically-reactive to this. Never imagined it:(. I believe, what works for one may not work for others. We need to find out what's best for us.

Sorry OP for diverting from your post