1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

unwanted hair removal

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by shirleyashok, Jun 28, 2010.

1. shirleyashok

shirleyashok New IL'ite

Dear IL,
    thank u very much for your help. where can i do good laser treatment for unwanted facial hair removal. help me
    yours
    shirleyashok

2. jasikajack

jasikajack New IL'ite

Hair removal,you must do a waxing,threading this a good and temporary treatment and also you do a laser hair removal treatment this a also a good and effective treatment and it safe permanent hair removal treatment.

3. hozedell

hozedell New IL'ite

If You are Thinking For the Laser treatment For The Hair removal.Then You have to do it From the Experienced and Export Person.There are So Many Beauty Saloon Who Provide this Facility But you have to Go Best Place of it.I Give the Advice to Go at Kaya Skin care this is very Good Place for this Kind of Stuff.There are Some Good Expert are There Who Provide this Kind of Service With the Proper Way.

4. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

5. alsapkr

alsapkr New IL'ite

Laser hair removal method is one of the best methods of hair removal. On top of that this method is not painful too and thus scores some good points over a lot of other techniques. I think that it would be a very good thing to have the best of the things and this is indeed something that's the best.