1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

unwanted hair....pumice stone really helps!

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by kukubara, Sep 13, 2008.

1. sapnokirani

sapnokirani New IL'ite

Thanks, I heard it but didn't know if it was true. I have one in my bathroom and I tried it but I rubbed it so hard that I was on fire so I never used it again. I will try it gently and try to stick to it and hope to see result :)

2. radhikasriram

radhikasriram New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

Did anyone else try using the pumice stone.. Pls tell me if it helps.. Did it really slow down and made the hair unnoticable.

3. uhdam79

uhdam79 Senior IL'ite

Hey... Ya I too have tried this and found it effective...

4. melissa5locks

melissa5locks New IL'ite

'm glad to know I'm not alone here... Throughout my life (even my teenage years) I have always had a good complexion. I mean, here and there I'd get a little breakout, but nothing to write home about. For the most part, my adolescence was smooth sailing as far as my skin went...

I have talked about this with a few other women around my age (35-55) and we all came up with the idea that it may be a biological/hormonal change that occurs for women at this particular age. There also may be a stress factor as we have a lot more to worry about and be responsible for than we did back then.

For my 40th birthday, my mom bought me a bottle of Made from Earth's Vitamin Enhanced Face Firming Serum, and after a few weeks, people were commenting that I looked less tired. They even asked if I lost weight, been exercising or on vacation!

Since it works gradually over a few weeks, you notice a bit of difference yourself, but the people who don't see you that often really notice a dramatic change. Smaller wrinkles are smoothed out and disappear completely, while large ones get smaller.