1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

unwanted hair in private area

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by mumtaz, Aug 3, 2007.

1. mumtaz

mumtaz New IL'ite

hi ,
    can any one give me advice to remove hair in private area.

2. srilak

srilak Senior IL'ite

Hi,

In india I used to use hair removal creams. When u buy any hair removal creams ...plaese check for the allergies by puting the little bit of cream on your forem arm or somewhere on body no one will see...so if any reaction then u know what to do... disadvantage of these things is..after sometime your skin somehow changes to little dark..

In USA, I am using sccisors to remove unwanted hair. Here we get very nice sciisors specifically for ladies... I don't know wheather u can get these scissors in India or not. But check your local stores.....I think in Vizag...because of reliance..now everything avilable(assume).

This cissors are so good... I never had any cut or anything..when I do it in hurry or with pressure then also no harm to body.

I hope it helps.

3. Indian_Rani

Indian_Rani Junior IL'ite

I went in and got a bikini wax in a salon with a good reputation and recomended by a friend. I took extra caution to find out about the place because u are exposing your privates to a stranger. And make sure the person is experienced because if the waxing is not done well, it can really hurt and result in grown hairs. I go regularly and get that area waxed, once a month. I notice that the hair actually grows lighter and takes longer to come back.

I was a little embarassed at first but the lady who waxed my bikini area was quick, professional and did a good job. It didnt hurt as bad as i thought it would. If you can tolerate underarm waxing, this should be okay. I took the regular bikini waxing and NOT the brazillian wax (which i feel would be more painful and unnecessary) I also learned its better to trim your hair about 1/4 of an inch before u go in, otherwise the person has to do to for you and there will be less time spent undressed.

I took advil, tylenol or aspirin about a hour before to reduce the pain and it helps not going when you are close to your period (about a week) because thats when your skin will be more sensitive.

2 people like this.
  4. kailashwathi

kailashwathi New IL'ite

Going to a parlor and having the bikini area done seems easier as you have said here. But I know I CANNOT do that. I will freak out . To go to the doctor to get my physical done itself make me feel uncomfortable.
    So, can you please give me some ideas to do waxing or anything at HOME for the bikini area.

Thanks
    kwathi

5. Indian_Rani

Indian_Rani Junior IL'ite

Theres always at home waxing kits. I dont know what brands are available where u live. But you could try it.

6. ramya98

ramya98 New IL'ite

bikini area means??????
    didnt get it

7. cissyboo

cissyboo Silver IL'ite

Bikini area is the area of the legs/thighs/inner thighs/ lower abdomen that people can see if you wear a bikini bottom/ bikini panties.

8. chandni1987

chandni1987 Bronze IL'ite

I opt for hair removal creams. Just make sure you don't keep them on for too long coz it might cause skin irritation.
    Other option is to trim your hair (you can get special ladies trimmers for intimate areas) or shaving in the shower (open pores and softens whiskers). Try little bikini razors. The results don't last as long as with hair removal cream, but it's quick and easy.
    Would be careful with waxing if you have no experience. It can be messy and cause in growing hair in the future :-(

9. celltech

celltech New IL'ite

10. sujathaaa

sujathaaa New IL'ite

Iam happy with trimming and shaving.