1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Until We Meet Again…!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by AbhiSing, Feb 26, 2010.

1. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Dear Gowri

I am fine dear. How are your loved ones? Happy to know the friendship you have with Bhargavi. Surely you will prove the phrase and be it touch with her and ofcourse with us in IL too:))

All the best for the future in India. Love to kutti.

2. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

hi abhising,

hats off to your beautiful narration about friendship. There is nothing equal for this relationship. It is having more value when you are missing it. My father used to say, you cannot identify a true friendship when you are happy, one who is there to share your sorrow is a true one. I realised how true it was.

ganges

3. SBRose

SBRose Bronze IL'ite

Re: Until We Meet Again…!ee

Vijee

Beautiful write up.. poem is too good.

It is very very very very hard for me to be away from you...

How am i supposed to live without you ..? How am i supposed to carry on ..?

:cry: :cry:

4. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Dear Dear Sudha

Life will go on ofcourse but with sad and happy moments. As you said, we wil try our best to keep in touch. tsk Cry not dear. Becos you are making me cry too. The years I spent with you are not to be easily forgotten. Dont forget that you will meet another Vijee in another part of the world and a better friend than me.That is life.

I remember this from a greeting card, though not the exact verses: Heart to heart although we are apart.. We can keep our friendship alive.

Hugs and love to you.

5. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear AS,

Friends are the people whom you depend upon, when you move out of your hometown... They come with you all through you ups and downs... If you have good friends you are the most luckiest person in life... I can understand your feelings, whe friends move on in their lives... You will keep making new friends... But with the advancement of technology, you can keep continuing your friendship... net/phone etc...

All the Best...

Veda

6. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

ABHI,

This is a very sweet touching post! :thumbsup

You are lucky to have great friends who made you feel this special way :cheers