1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Uno...Dros..Tres..The number game...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ashwiniks79, Mar 1, 2010.

1. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

True ashwini, numbers are the most dominating series in our lives now-a-days... from birth to death...... well the numbers that struck at this moment are

Numerology decides your life nowadays.....

mobile numbers are your identity.....

Age matters.....

While cooking minutes matters....

kudos for such a beautiful post....

2. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Hi !
    As soon as I saw the title, I started singing ole' ole' ole' ! R.Martin makes you want to dance, doesn't he !:banana

No escaping numbers and Number Games ! Soldier's amazing, detailed FB reminds us just how hopelessly enslaved we are to numbers !

Our Great Democracy depends on vote count numbers, and then MP numbers, who can be traded like horses with HUGE digit money in discreet suitcases. One better learn to tell how many digits make hundred crores if one wants a career in politics.

Yesterday I read in the newspaper that a little girl born with 7 fingers and 8 toes is being worshipped as a goddess in some remote village. A human can become God just with the help of Numbers !

3. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Ashwini,

Number is the Primary Member in our life.

Very well thought & written, thanks to your son.

Soldier built on those numbers very well by addition and on the whole you two multiplied the problems with numbers for us. :)

Maeraa Number Kab Aayaegaa? that's the ad I remembered.

The song I haven't heard, not fond of english numbers, see again numbers.

The Game for Life is Truly the Number Game. :drowning

Sambhavaami Yugae Yugae or Numbervaami Yugae Yugae?

4. ashwiniks79

ashwiniks79 Bronze IL'ite

Well vijji, Congratulations to you, half a century in a year is big.....:thumbsup

Yes kids are the ones mostly who make us put the thinking cap often as you have to answer to all their tricky questions, otherwise they are not the ones who let you go. I think all of us learn and grow with our kids.

5. ashwiniks79

Yes sandhya, numerology do decides your life, Look at all our bollywood stars, they have such looooooong name now a days with a's i's which makes it difficult to understand and write as well...:spin

Age, ofcourse it does matter....My parents still cant believe that we sisters have grown up and are already married, but i cant believe that the tiny little thing that i held in my arms, is already 5 yrs old and asks me when are we getting a dog home????:)

6. ashwiniks79

Hey TL, Yes,Ricky Martin does make you dance, I love all his songs.
    You are right, soldiers feedback was amazing, she just nailed all the numbers in her FB.
    And look at that paper report where a girl is considered god for having too many fingers?????:spinohhh that makes me spin.
    Can any one count the number of gods we guys have???

7. ashwiniks79

Thankyou Nats for the feedback.

Yup, soldier's fb was amazing and it could itself be a new post on numbers, May be the next number post here.....

Mera number kab aayegaa? was so much hit when i was in college and I remember all my classmates using this for such various stupid and naughty reasons, that itself will become another story..:wink: