Unipower Tech Ltd - Schools And Other Facilities Nearby

Discussion in 'Indians in UAE' started by Msingh83, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Msingh83

Msingh83 New IL'ite

Dear Friends,
    This is Msingh83 from India and I am selected in UnipowerTech Ltd, Industrial Complex, Corniche Road, 3rd Level P.O. Box 3230 Ruwais, UAE.

Could you guide me about the Company and living standards, and schooling facilities? Is any kids of Unipower Tech Ltd employee studying in your school.

I hope that you will revert with actual fact. Thank you.

Best Regards,

MSingh83

New Delhi

India

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2016
    GirishM and Hitman like this.

2. warrie101

warrie101 New IL'ite

Msingh83 one of my friends also got thru this interview, and I am also trying to verify the authenticity of the company and offer letter. If you get more details, please pass it on to us. I will reciprocate too

3. Deva1213

Deva1213 New IL'ite

Hello Friends!!!

One of my close associate disclosed that he has received similar offer from UnipowerTech Ltd UK.
    He has even received calls from UK number starting +244 which is conducting phone interviews for UAE.
    (Office address: - Industrial Complex, Corniche Road, 3rd Level P.O. Box 3230 Ruwais, UAE)

Based on our intense research it is concluded that offers from this company is Fake and not genuine.
    This is 100% Job Scam.

Do not pay your hard earned money in the name of Assessment / background verification / visa / ticket.
    unipowertech UK ltd / www.unipowertech.com / unipowertech Hongkong (company dissolved)
    unipowertech UAE (no information available anywhere)/ www.thecareerinfo.com /
    www.check9.com (global verification)

Best Regards

Deva
    Jamshedpur

4. Hitman

Hitman New IL'ite

Hi may i know the above details?? can you whatsapp me on +917338757960... i am
    Also had job offer from that company... did you paid for global verification company??

GirishM likes this.
  5. GirishM

GirishM New IL'ite

I have also recd. the offer from same company asking for money please mail ur mail ids so that we can share more about it. My number is +917887346517

Rituparna Mundhe
    Pune