1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Unhappy in married life in spite of horoscope matchings

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Huma, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

before wedding we do the horoscope matching if it is ok we tied the knot but how come some of us are unhappy?

could u explain to me?

bye

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Re: horoscope matching

Huma,

You are full of ideas. I like the various questions you pop here making us all think. Like your innovativeness:)

Hmm....About horoscope, should the name not be horrorscope??:))

They either foretell things which don't turn out to be true and cause horror to the believers. Or. They tell about the terrible things that can happen, still a horror for the concerned!!

I have decided not to bother with them. My 2 cents!

L, Kamla

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear huma,
    there was a pm for me to match a horoscope for an already married couple enquiring abt whether they would have a child, and how their future would be, but when i compared i found the horoscope not matching at all, only for the yoni porutham that is the sexual compatibility, this couple could be facing a lot of ego problems and other unpleasant things, now when both want to have a child.. i presume they r happy, i feel nowdays not many wait for a nice porutham,more because girls with some stars dont get an alliance the father of the bride is only too happy if someone comes forward, the second is the greed that the boy could be well placed and the family very good and so on, during one of my chat with the horoscope matching gentleman, i asked him why does the father die because of certain placement of the graham in the child like the ashtamathu shani they say and so many others too, he said these days couple do not follow the nuptial rituals as they r strangers, and plan a child after a year or two, and no reference to any astrologer for this, they just take it as they feel comfortable, so the consequence is the child born during that period could be the discomfort to many events at home, u cannot blame the astrologer for this. it is the personal interest and then calling it all sorts of name is not wise....we should take the trouble to refer atleast for some of the basic 10 poruthams they r abt egos,mental compatibility, sexual compatibility, in our country people dont sleep with each other to find themselves a good partner, they always refer to the astrologer who is able to guide them, we have plenty of animals referred to our stars and it is better to refer these things and get a male and a female animal so they may have some compatibility at least..this is a long subject so i stop here...regards sunkan

1 person likes this.
  4. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear huma,
    This is a million dollar question asked by everybody.Let me pour out my opinion.No body forces us or
    it is not a must to proceed with the marriage only when horoscopes are matched.But if you really have a belief it ,nothing wrong.Horoscope matching is just a gate way to the marriage.There must be some criteria for filtering some biodatas/horoscopes.I think that is the reason our forefathers have adopted this method.regarding leading a life happier or not even after matching of the couples' horoscopes ,depends entirely on their mindset.Everybody(according to my knowledge) prefer horoscope matching for some major aspects of life such as longevity of the couple,puthra bakkiyam(child).Though i may not know depth in analysing,but still i emphasise that some feel fulfilled only if they proceed after doing such things.Whatever it is,we must be strong in what we do.according to me horoscopes speaks to some extent.But going behind horoscopes and blaming the same for simple stupid reasons like understanding,being happier is highly a layman's job.

5. vanya

vanya New IL'ite

Horoscope matching is baseless

I am myself an Astrologer and practice Cuspal Interlink System (advance form of KP). You got to believe me, there is no point matching horoscopes. If you believe in Destiny and Karma theory then you have a definite life partner somewhere, you never have a choice of selecting them. Matching at the most can be used to determine that whether two will marry or not. But, you can never approve or deny a proposal (as it appears on prima facie). In every natal chart, quantum of energy and promises for future are shown for the native. Permanent events of our life can not be altered, therefore, there is no question of making choices, though it may always appear that you are making a choice which is a folly.

So the bottomline is, what is destined is destined....

Regards

Vanya Verma

2 people like this.
  6. gentlecure

gentlecure New IL'ite

my dear,

horoscopes, stars etc all these are just a guide. there can be so many other reasons . many a times its the way we perceive a person or siutuation, or could a communication gap or a misunderstanding.

key to many healthy relationship is good communication and understanding, giving space and also respecting each other's space

7. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Nice question huma:cheers
    Relationship is a magic that blooms between two hearts. Making that happy or not is in their control and how horoscopes can predict that.

8. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

A couple makes or breaks a marriage, not a horoscope. I think horoscopes should just be made for fun. Anything more than that and you might as well flip a coin, roll the dice, ask a magic 8 ball... it's all just a baseless guess. :crazy

9. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Its nothing but emotional support for believers. My mom dad's horoscope was never matched still they are a happy couple spo are many. And thousands of divorce happen even after matching horoscopes.

10. sandu

sandu Bronze IL'ite

I dont know much about astrology, but after thinking about your question, all I could find out is this...

Horoscope matching is done to identify certain problematic pairs and avoid them - like getting married and remaining childless, getting married and losing one's spouse, finances suffering a nosedive, etc. In other words, these are GRAVE problems. I dont think it is wise to depend on horoscopes for day-to-day matters, like fights with in-laws & spouse. They say that Rama-Sita had all 10 matches in their horoscopes. Did they have a life which we would call happy? If you ask me, NO! They live 14 years in the forest, had to give up all pleasures, fight a war, etc. So, dont assume that a good match guarantees a happy married life. It is upto the spouse to make it work. As I said earlier, you can consider horoscope match as one thing that averts disasters, not distress.

Happiness lies in your hands. If you want to be happy, try to engage yourself in various activities, move around with friends, take up some work, or even watch TV! That will make you forget your worries. Also, learn to be assertive and clever rather than submissive and dull.

Cheers,
    Sandhya