unforgettable moments with grandchildren

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by yams, Jun 3, 2011.

1. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends!

Hope so this thread would be interesting in senior citizens forum!:thumbsup
    As a senior member of a family the most happiest part in their life would be spending most of their time with their sweet little grand children which stay in their memories as unforgettable moments! the way their small ones walk, do mischief and the troubles they make asking the elder one to tell stories are the main happiness in their lives. the younger ones can also express their sweet moments with their grand parents:thumbsup
    so friends share those wonderful sweet moments of your grandchildren which made you to laugh, enjoy and make unforgettable!

2. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

hi Yams,

i have enjoyed a lot with my grand ma .She used to teach me lot of things as to help others,read me bed time stories and made me to read news papers evry day.She helps people a lot and fed the needy.I love her very much for being very dynamic in her thoughts.She also helps my mother in taking important family decisions and my father too.

Nice to spend wth her.I love her a lot.:)

3. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

That's so nice of you share dear! thanks!

4. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Hai yams Nice thread dear....

I can say my grand ma is role model in all ways....she supported me from the time when i was in 6th grade until i gave birth to my little one....she is sooo helpful..she is soo supportive..she is courageous...she used to guide me about the paths in life...how to mingle with ppl around us...how to see good n bad in society...many more....i really love my grand parents(moms parents)....they are role models for me...i really miss them :( :(

nice post dear...i once go back to past days, when i spend time with my grand parents..

thanks
    sravani

5. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Yams, you have started this thread in right time. I adopted my neighbor's children. They are 3 and 6 American girls.
    Very sweet and thoughtful. Older one has some kind of eating disorder and she has a tube in her stomach and yunger one eats well. They come to my house everyday and play with my elephants ( my collection) and have a good tme. Well brought up. Younger one wants to look like me and ask to put sticker pottu in her forehead and a necklace. she thinks that she looks like me. She charmed my husband ( it was impossible task) and gets ice cream once in a week.
    My sons are not married. But I thank God that we got an opportunity to be with these kids. We are very luck. Being a grand parent is special.
    CL

6. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Indeed they are so sweet to remember and also long for! thanks for the share my dear!

7. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Dear CL!

that is so sweet to hear that you have adopted them and being a good grandparent for them! indeed very proud of you too!
    and meanwhile i thought you so young as just married! but still you are my sweet little friend!

1 person likes this.