1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Unemployement vs Employement

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by radhavenkatesh, Mar 21, 2007.

1. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

Maybe my thread would make people think

Ours being a democratic nation with huge population we have many blocks to progress but still i do not know why people do not come forward to work . All want an 8-8 job and fat purse comming to nil technical qualification
    Running any private setup one faces this problem .
    We have jobs but people do not stay ? people do not work? do not want to work also ,We cannot offer high salaries but at the same time how much qualified is the person who stands in front of you for a job?
    I have around 15 people working for me at the same time i face this a great stress to see if all are on roll each day , wot time they come to work wot time they leave? how much time they work ? wot actually do they work?
    i see people who are working are slogging and who are escapists are happiest lot they come and go without making any impact
    Many of us have works ,jobs from part time to full time but the buzz word everywhere is unemployement . We get all school dropouts , stil they want salaries equal for graduates
    when u show the disparity between them either the dropout is gud in his work or the graduate is not happy with his pay he gets
    funny
    yes basic problem which all the individuals who have their own businesses / work face this
    i have a post for a cook i am ready to pay gud amount i am ready to take care of an old lady in her 50s but she isnt ready to work bcz she finds happiness in joining some old age home or sitting on the temple stairs begging alms

i have a post for a pharmacist
    he either gives his certificate to a medical shop and works else where or doesnt want to work at all
    this is the stage of almost all the middle class and lower middle class group of people who want jobs either they do not stick to their job or want more from the next month of joining
    when i see how many people want house hold help , maids, baby sitters people are willing to pay above their budgets even then there are no one to work
    All want govt jobs and thanks to all the MBAs techincally Engineers ,SW guys gals and companies they earn so much and have v little value for hard earned money which is not easy for all to get such gud pays and have to settle for low amounts without satisfaction where their performance level is short lived or not with intrest gone case is the employer.
    When will this situation change?
    Do you feel i am over emphasising ? no am not , Just peep into ur own homes and see wot sort of treatement and disatisfaction we see in and around people whom u employ either for domsetic help or anything else :)
    still we have to employ and hear that there is not employement where are people to work? IF all are ISb returns and want in high brackets fine but wot about others where there is no technical / professional education and commitment also ? wot wud happen to us employers?

2. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

hi radha
    tell me if i am wrong r u complaining abt ur lack of domestic maid or in general abt unemployement. my family lives near to kakinada and finding maid is difficult. they agree to work only if u got television,fridge and etc.. i know what i am talking because our maid is like that.

3. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

dear huma
    its not only domestic help
    if u just see any private setups like our own we run a hospital and its so difficult to find ppl who stick wht u for few years who r educated who want to work who are happy with their work i just find out and enquire with my frns and fellow hospital doctors and so many ppl all say we have work no ppl to work
    i am not tlkg of highly educated ppl and its not complaining also its just a feeling tht ppl dont want to work kindly look deep into the problem
    we cannot expect all to get white collared jobs and most of them do not h ave professional education also we get all drop outs and i mean to tlk abt the ppl who aspire more having v little to offer

4. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

radha garu
    i am none the wiser with ur answer in my mail.
    bye:wave

5 people like this.
  5. praveenzh2

praveenzh2 New IL'ite

Hi i am kumar from Kakinada looking for friends. I am looking for friends. Please reply me.Please feel free to ask any help from side

6. praveenzh2

praveenzh2 New IL'ite