1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Understanding the emotional needs - Part 1

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Chitvish, Feb 18, 2008.

1. rewa

rewa New IL'ite

ya chith

true.. my husband neednt be my soulmate.

and i disagree.. a friend of same sex can not be a soulmate.. be it for a woman or a man. at some point, like poles only repel... lines get drawn.

laks

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chithra,
    Sorry for not visiting your blogs as often as I want to. HE is really taking a toll on me.
    I am very happy that you have based your blog on my thread (your fb rather) Does Marriage Satisfy your emotional needs.
    I liked the yes and no presentation, which says basically that it all depends on how you take it.
    How do I take it, with my one and only wife? Well we fight quite often. Shout at each other. Blame each other. But I cannot imagine a life without her. She always complains that I spend a lot of time in writing and reading. But all that happens only when she is around. I use to see her through the corner of my eye and continue to read or write. But if she is not there in the house, (it happened last week, when she had been to her place to take care of her sick father) I could not write a word or read a page. I simply gave up whatever I was doing and went to my in-laws place.
    That's VR for you.
    love,

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Well, Sridhar, we are all aware that you are an ashtavadani if not a dashavadhani. So, not finding time to visit my blogs sounds the lamest excuse.
    We, housewives, are always multitasking, but do not forget to send you FBs !
    I loved your comment.If the very presence of the spouse around, means so much, your wife cannot ask for more.
    As you know, V is a loner & talks hardly 3-4 sentences to me the whole day.But having him around, rather his very presence in the house means so much to me.Such mutual feelings, make our relationship more intense & profund !
    I am continuing the same topic next week, more deeply !!
    Love,
    Chithra.