1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Unconditional Love!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Feb 20, 2019.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Rith Doing Good ma.How is your work schedule?Feeling happy after reading this episode

2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Oh no Rith dear
    Stopped at the right time ⌚ ⌚
    Eeeeeee what's going to be the reaction of sathya and prasanna. OMG can't wait for next episode. Plz. Post the next one soon.....

3. Sinant

Sinant Silver IL'ite

I was waiting for this to happen:innocent:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    Ammu2886 likes this.
  4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh finally Prasanna the picture ? .. now one more story starts...good going Rith !

5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Deepika

6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Sinant. So, happy now??

Sinant likes this.
  7. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you PS. the story has now got its another twist and turn

8. Sinant

Sinant Silver IL'ite

Yessss !! Waiting to see how Sathya and Prasanna will cope !!

9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 21:

“Is she Meera?” both shouted in unison and again they looked at each other and uttered the same question “Do you know her?”

Elders were looking at them in conundrum

“She is Jayalakshmi” replied Sathya, “she worked in my company” words chocked and couldn’t talk further

Prasanna still couldn’t come out of the shock. He stayed calm. He rejected her having the same girl in mind. He cursed his bad luck. He imagined how his life would have turned if he has married Meera along with his parent’s consent. A drop of tear rolled down his cheeks.

Guna and Kalyani sat near him and pressed his shoulders

“Ma…” Prasanna showed mobile to her and whispered trying to control his emotions pointing his fingers on the mobile “Jaya…she is my Jaya Ma………your Meera is none other than my Jaya”

Sathya and Prasanna were in love with the same girl? Partha and Vedha trembled to look at Sathya’s reaction. He turned pale and eyes became red. He collapsed turning the fingers into his hands vigorously.

Sathya and his family couldn’t take this shock. Prasanna held his head with both the hands and shook his head hard. Guna’s family was trying to pacify him. Partha touched Sathya’s shoulders. He swiftly glanced at his father and got up from the sofa “Lets leave” saying he moved out. Without uttering anything Sathya’s family left.

Guna’s family were not in a mood to notice anything. Guna couldn’t guess what would have made Prasanna to get disturbed this much. He waited patiently for him to open up.

Kalyani gave him a glass of water. He gulped and held Guna’s hands “Dad! I met a girl, liked her then loved her, then proposed her and she accepted. Her name is Jayalakshmi. Very next day you fell ill. Mom told about your Meera. Having Jaya in mind I couldn’t accept Meera. Mom would have told you what happened. Never in my worst dreams have I imagined that I will fight for a girl having the same girl in my mind. Is it my bad luck?”

Both looked at him speechless. “Jaya and Meera are same?” Guna asked

Prasanna nodded his head as yes

“I need some privacy” without waiting for their reply Prasanna went up and locked his room

“What is this Guna. If Meera has already accepted Prasanna’s love how she has accepted to your proposal” Kalyani frowned

“Thank you Mr.Fate. you have made the same persons to meet each other, love each other, agree and disagree for the marriage with each other, one vanished away and the other one clueless of what to do next having lost his love. Wow. Fantastic” Guna clapped his hands. His face clearly depicted that he was completely disappointed

“Kalyani! I still remember how I extracted the word “Yes” from her. She was shaken to the core when I asked her consent to marry Prasanna. She was speechless. Her eyes turned moist. I know I was dying. And she predicted that seeing my face. I forced her to accept and she accepted for me…only for the sake of me. Don’t mistake my Meera. I know how I put her into such situation to agree to my wish. Only I know” Guna replied calmly

“But still…didn’t she meet him at the hospital”

“Based on what you said, she has just overheard your conversation. She would not have met him there. If she has, the story would have turned up and down isn’t it?”

Kalyani “I am not convinced”

Guna “Cool. Stay calm. This is a test to our love and patience”

Kalyani “How can I stay cool? Meera and Prasanna both are like our eyes. I still couldn’t believe she accepted having another person in mind. She couldn’t stick to that promise as well. Now she has left leaving both her love and our son, though both are same”

“NOW BOTH ARE SAME, SO STOP FROWNING FOR THAT PART, CAN YOU?” Guna yelled at her turning his face away

Kalyani was stunned. Guna has never raised his voice at her. Her eyes turned moist. He quietly walked away to Prasanna’s room where Kalyani didn’t bother to move from where she was, staring at Guna

Guna knocked Prasanna’s room. After several knocks he opened the door. Seeing Guna he held his hand and let him in.

“I can understand in which state you will be in. I am more disappointed than feeling happy that your choice and mine are same. I mean fate need not have played with you in such a way Prasanna. I am sorry” Guna said calmly

“I am feeling happy that both our choices are same. I felt very bad that my marriage should not hurt anyone’s feeling. Now the fact is whether my marriage will happen. How and where I am gonna search this girl.” Prasanna

“Don’t lose hope dear. Let me think of some way to locate her” Guna

“Let me think Dad. I need some time to digest a fact that she accepted to you having me in mind. I want to know whether her love on me is true. If it is, she should have come to me, atleast try to contact me rather than blocking my number. She should have atleast informed me that because of so and so reason, she couldn’t continue our relationship. Isn’t it?” Guna nodded his head. Prasanna continued “I can understand in which situation she would have taken this hasty decision. But for a courtesy she should inform me right. Without any news she has blocked my number. Only Sathya knows on which situation I was. One side she blocked me and no news from her, other side you were fighting for your life without any clues what will happen next. On the other hand, Mom was fighting with me which she has never done in my life. She has never raised her voice against me. All happened in a day. How much I was hurt. I couldn’t think about anything dad.” Guna pressed his hand for support.

He wanted to give him some space to pacify himself. He took his leave and walked to his room. He noticed Kalyani sitting on the sofa staring somewhere. He realized how she shouted at her. Though he was not angry he couldn’t accept the fact that she spoke against Meera. He went down, caressed her, apologized to her and took her to room.

The two different fact that Meera was missing and Jaya went away from him didn’t hurt Prasanna this much. But the single fact that both are same hurt him more. He roamed inside the room like a mad. How he would get her back is the million dollar question.

“I am sorry” Guna apologized for umpteenth time.

“Its ok” replied Kalyani wearing a smile while giving medicines to him

It was afternoon. Kalyani and Guna had lunch but Prasanna didn’t turn up. He kept himself locked in the room. Kalyani and Guna didn’t want to disturb him.

@Sathya’s house

Sathya drove the car at high speed which literally terrified his parents. They sat holding each other hands. He parked the car on the gate entrance and swiftly ran to the house. Partha asked his security to park the car properly and instructed not to let anyone in until he confirms. Vedha sent her maids out and locked the door. They know what kind of scenes are going to happen there. Usually when Sathya became furious he throws and break things, collapse everything in front of his eyes.

But to their surprise he sat calm on the sofa clasping his hands placing on his knees. He was breathing heavily. The elder couple sighed in relief and sat next to him. On the coffee table, few girl pictures and horoscopes were peeping from the cover. Sathya pushed the cover with a force those papers and photos flew in air and scattered here and there

“Started” Vedha whispered. Partha gestured her to be calm.

“No more marriage proposals. That’s it. I don’t want to get marriage ever in my life” said Sathya and got up from the sofa

Partha held his hands and pushed him back to sofa and asked “Why?” Sathya remained calm. “Apart from her, do you think no girls available on this Earth for you?” Partha questioned again

“I cant change my mind. Once fixed, that’s it. If not her, no marriage for me” he said sturdily

She didn’t even react when I tried to communicate, but see. She has accepted his proposal. Even in my worst dreams I haven’t imagined my close friend will be my competitor.

“You are our only son. Don’t we have wishes to see our son getting married, settle with kids and we playing with our grand child?” Vedha asked

“Mom” shouted Sathya “Just imagine. If Prasanna find her and marry her, how can I show up my face to her. Tell me?”

“You haven’t proposed her yet right?” asked Partha

Sathya - “But she knows I have interest on her. She avoided me”

Vedhavalli - “And here is the answer. Why should you waste your precious life for someone who doesn’t show any interest even to have a normal interaction with you?”

Sathya “But…my love is true mom. I cant think about living with any other girl having Jaya in mind”

Vedhavalli “Agreed. You need not search for any girl. What if some girl grows interest in you”

“That wont be true love then. May be because of my money” Sathya replied bluntly

“Not always and not everyone could be like that Sathya. The girl for you would have born already on this earth. The destiny is still looking for some good time to make you guys meet and feel each other as soulmate. Don’t worry. It will fix the appointment soon. You will get a spark when you meet her. Your conscience will command you that she is your soulmate. I am feeling positive now” Vedha caressed his head

Sathya “You are trying to convince me Mom. Don’t I know that? Am I dump enough that I couldn’t understand your honey coated words are just to pacify me. No worries. I will be fine soon. But marriage no way mom. Definitely not. Don’t have false hopes” saying he went out.

He drove the car aimlessly in the beach road. He switched off the AC and opened the windows. Fresh air flew in. when he casually glancing at the roadside shops he noticed a small clothing store by the name soulmate. Vedha’s words echoed in his voice.

“Soulmate? For me?” he sigheddisappointedly “does she really exist?”

At the same time Vadhana and Meera were having lunch together in the nearby restaurant. Vadhana coughed heavily

“Someone is thinking about you badly” Meera winked at her patting her head gently

To be continued…

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Posted Aarthi. See their reaction and let me know how didn you feel.
    I think I stopped at right(wrong) time in this episode as well ;)

aarthi28 likes this.