1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE...(my article was selected in a contest..would like to share with

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by daffodiill, Jun 20, 2012.

1. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Re: UNCONDITIONAL LOVE...(my article was selected in a contest..would like to share w

Hi Daffodil,

That was a wonderful post.. Hearty congratulations for getting selected in the contest. I have always felt the unconditional love my mom showers on me and the same I feel for my daughter too...

Keep posting...

2. sudharsiniram

sudharsiniram Silver IL'ite

Re: UNCONDITIONAL LOVE...(my article was selected in a contest..would like to share w

wonderful writing:thumbsup .. good one ...
    background imaginary screen play was moving while reading ...:)

3. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

very touching article.my eyes filled with tears as i read the article.

hw true as they grow we wl become just a part of their life or even worst not a part also.

so lovely

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Daffodil dear congrats . Yes true mother's love is unconditional leave. She never expects anything from their children. Your post was very touching. Glad Tulips has nominated your post. I also go with Mindi your last line is true. You have said it right children need us till they are 5 to 10 years and then their world changes

1 person likes this.
  5. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Very touching ......
    very well narrated about the unconditonal love of a mother.

1 person likes this.
  6. SM11870

SM11870 Silver IL'ite

A very heart touching article.You have truly mentioned that motherhood teaches you patience along with lot other things.It is really the best blessing to become a mother.

1 person likes this.
  7. daffodiill

daffodiill Silver IL'ite

Dear viji ma..thanks for your reply..glad that you liked my post..

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Daffodiill,

How touching! Read it in one breath! A smooth narration about a mother's love for her child. This type of all giving love is unique only to a mother. You have expressed it all beautifully.
    As I was reading it, I had to think of Gibran's poem which I love.
    While reading about your labor pains, his words were resonating in my mind: You are the bows from which your children
    as living arrows are sent forth.You are so right, once the child enters the world, he at once rules his mother's world. But all we mothers can do is to enjoy it only for short period of time for after that, he/she has to go out there to find and build his/her own world. Again, says Gibran: You may house their bodies but not their souls,
    For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow.

Do read that poem if you already have not done so. Congrats on being nominated to FP of the month by ILoveTulips!

L, Kamla

9. shruthisp

shruthisp Gold IL'ite

Hi daffodiill,

What a wonderful write up... If every parent has the virtue of patience , acceptance and maturity like you have written guess we wont have a forum to address relationships with in laws :hide:
    Yes.. True love is unconditional and it would come out only from a selfless good heart...

10. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Congrats Daffodil...A wonderful and well written post. Very touching...

Shanti