1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Unconditional love means!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by witcheerychutti, Jun 27, 2012.

1. witcheerychutti

witcheerychutti Bronze IL'ite

Unconditional love means !!!!!!!!!!!:hiya

Please friends...My request...Those who are in belief of the instinct ,spiritual acts , emotional bond, read further...else, the post is not good for you...don’t mistake me, for this hint in advance...I don’t want to hurt or disturb anyone and not to get hurt also...k..:)

Before going into my small and lovely experience, I want to tell some of the unknown friends, (some know about my family, through my comments) that I am not with my DH, because of MIL and living separately with my parents and kid ( My chutti Krishna ) , for the past 1 n half years....from the day before my baby born...A strong No, to my friends, who are thinking of , that I am going to share my bad experience here...I just want everyone to know that we ( me n Krishna ) are taken care of, by my parents and supported by my dear younger sister...and not any relatives from both the sides...let me post in detail, in married life forum later...Myself, having a strong hope in the bottom of my heart that my DH is on the way of understanding his mother’s actions...let me say this as my instinct...

Yes...My instinct is right, though not at all times...but at most of the times and during critical moments..

My father and sister are in hometown for 2 months...she is doing her project there and my pa, busy in the construction of our new sweet home...so, he has not come to the city, where I am working and my sister is doing her college ( who is now in hometown, for project )and my ma, is with us...to care of my son...and initially my pa, was also with us...but he is staying in our home town for the past one month, to look into the finishing phase of the construction...As a pensioner, he is the sole bread winner of our family and me, started working after 6 months , from my son’s birth...He , from his earnings , raised us like princess, and no financial help from his parents and siblings...or relatives...:bowdown

My pa....lovely father of two daughters...and he was dame sure that I would give birth to a grand son...his instinct comes true...He told everyday before delivery, that a little prince was awaiting to see him..and he want to enjoy the birth of a baby boy...( Pls understand, he love girl babies too...If I had delivered a daughter, there would be no change in his love...and would have showered more affection, than towards his daughters...)

He want to enjoy the naughty actions of a male child as a grandfather..Yes...My cute Krishna born with his eyes wide open......looked at everyone and mesmerised his grandpa...especially..
    My father is very strict...means very punctual, want every small things to be correctly placed..and arranged...Now this Krishna, never allowed him to follow his principles from his birth and my pa, just smiled to him and kissed him...saying how cute he is doing all the things...:rotfl

My son is like his grand pa, in the above aspect...S...He will place his clothes in the walker, where we used to keep his dress for the day...and he will get the tumbler from my ma, after drinking coffee, and put in the kitchen zinc for washing and will keep the tumbler in its place after drinking water...

For which my father proudly says, how this little, is learning things when said once and you both are still not doing it ( me n my sis )... ( s...my ma playfully gave the tumbler after having coffee, in his hand and took him to the kitchen and put it , through his hands into the zinc, for a change... as he not allowed us to drink our cup of milk and the next day, he cried for the tumbler in my ma’s hands, even before she complete her coffee , and we gave him a new tumbler , but he cried for the one in my ma’s hands, which my ma, gave him later and he took it , went to the kitchen and put it into the zinc...we were dumbstruck and later clapped. Till yesterday, he did every small things, when said once, but will look at us, to clap and after we clapped , he would start playing with a smile )
    But my sister will laugh at my pa, after having a look at the hall, full of tumblers , plates and vessels from the kitchen, toys and balls ....the Krishna leela.........for which my pa will say ( with a smile ) to her , not to find fault with the kid, playing happily ...

For this past month one month, my son had a talk with his grandpa over phone..atleast twice a day... ( Oh S...this one n half year old will say just thatha, chitti, ma, pa, paatti, athaey...va va ...just small words or letters...but my pa will speak in the other end, and my son hears everything and give ummaah over phone )..

Yesterday we went to the doctor and put the vaccination for Krishna ( me n ma )...he cried in pain..slept for an hour..woke up and started to cry aloud...
    He used to sleep on his paatti’s lap, when felt uncomfortable...from his birth ( As I was in severe pain because of an abscess operation, unable to lift him , that time and so he started to enjoy paatti madi sugam...means love to sleep in grandma’s lap )
    So, I went and prepared kanji ( liquid food) for him...he refused to have , cried aloud...

He know to identify the politicians and actors in the newspapers , by their actions, like rising hand, dancing.etc..and when asked him...as how this politician rises his hand, he will do and actress is standing...he will do...and love to see all cars and bus in the Newspaper...So, to stop him from crying, I gave him the paper , he loves to see...but in vain...

Again I went and took his favourite toys...and musical ones...but he cried louder... His playthings like tumbler, vessels, his chitti’s pen, rough books, my purse , handbag , all colourful things, not stopped his tears..
    Meantime, his paatti tried to do some home remedy like giving sugar etc...for no use...:spin

Between, he got fever and we gave him the syrup, as doctor prescribed...and gave him water also...

Later my ma found out that, he got frightened by the injection and the pain, thinking we would again inject him and got afraid...holding us tightly..so applied holy ashes and kumkum on his forehead...though his loud cry reduced, we cant stop him crying...

Its night 1 o’ clock, and we both ladies, got panic, as don’t know , how to stop his tears...But we were sure, he was not feeling secured...though we kept him in our arms and consoled him...we need to make him understand that, he was safe, and wont be injected again..But how its possible...?!!??!

Suddenly my ma went and called my father and narrated him in short, all that happened and asked him to speak with Krishna...

We gave the receiver to my chutti saying thatha is speaking...and he immediately hold the receiver in his hands and cried aloud saying thatha, thatha....and gave many ummaaahsss to him...He, on the other end, talked to him softly, saying everything will be fine and he will be coming this weekend, to meet him..controlling his tears...Though my Krishna, not able to understand the words, the voice of my father was more than enough to control his tears...

Again we gave him some water and he rest on my ma’s lap, though he felt sleepy, he didn’t..This time, I called my pa, in my mobile and gave it to my ma...she holded it near my chutti’s ear and his face turned to normal and within 3 minutes , after hearing his grandpa’s voice , he slept...But refused to sleep in bed and was in my ma’s lap till 3.30...then we gave him the newly prepared kanji , as he felt hungry and at 4 , he started to sleep in his bed..with me and my ma, near him......

I was astonished, as how the voice of the grandpa, calmed a grandson, trembling in fear..more easily than all his lovable things, actions and people who took care of him all the day...

Sorry for the very long post...and thanks for reading it...actually I don’t know to express certain feelings, which went through, in my mind...

Though I believe, I have a slight doubt in my mind,whether its possible now,in this fast moving world, to have the love of Ambigapathy and Amaravathi, without seeing each other and in the similar way the friendship of Poet Pisirandaiyaar and King Koperunjchozhan, all from Tamizh Illakkiyams and Kappiyams. Now after seeing this great bond and unconditional love between the grandpa and grandson...I believe firmly , true affection and love can do all wonders, in this Universe....
    I am happy for, my son’s love towards his grand pa, who longed for the son’s affection and secured feeling at his hands, in the old age..and for my pa., who is surely more than a grand pa.......like a pa.....no no..more than a mother...showering his love on my ( our ) little cheery chutti Krishna........:)

Have a Cheerful Day!!!!!!

Chandha...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
    7 people like this.

2. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Hi Chanda,

Nice snippet. As long as life exists, true love and affection will be. Nothing can stop it.

Hope your son is ok now. Wish him many many happy moments with his grandpa.

1 person likes this.
  3. witcheerychutti

Happy to see your first feedback...S my kid is fine now...Thanks a ton for your wishes!!!!!!!
    And your words are true...Thank you..

Chandha...

1 person likes this.
  4. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

chanda,

Evlo Azhagha oru post about the beautiful grandpa grandson relation? But why ? sorry? enna idhu - sorry for the long post nu? People are here to share each others thoughts and joys and sorrows. and who have no ears for others stories are not seen here :)

I loved reading through your experiences! Great to know that things are changing for good for you! :)

Wishing you and your family, all success and happiness!

1 person likes this.
  5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Chanda,

Your post took me back to another time, another era - when my sister, bil with my niece and nephew were staying with us. I was reminded of my little nephew, my niece and her relationship with my dad ..... How beautiful those times were. Time flies by, memories remain, never to come back again.

Thanks for such a fine narration. I could almost visualize your little one in your mother's lap, listening to his grand father. Cherish every minute dear, children grow up so soon.

1 person likes this.
  6. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

This is such a wonderful post witcherrychutti.

Who can leave this post without reading. There are always which cant be explained why the one is close to others and what soothes them even being miles apart.

Loved it. Keep coming such wonderful posts.

1 person likes this.
  7. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

very very nice post..nice to know the love between the grandfather and grand son

1 person likes this.
  8. witcheerychutti

I am happy...for your comment...and the words beginning in Tamizh...and so I take my sorry back ...and this sorry means , not for apology ...but for putting in so many words...which can be cut short and crisply made...But what to do...I am a chatter-box and never tell anything in few words...alwwayssssssssss tell a long story ......and thanks for all,hearing patiently...

And thank you so much for your hearty wishes!!

Chandha...

9. witcheerychutti

Hi Satchi,

I have read some of your snippets , but no time to actively participate here...now my exams are over and so I started sharing my joy with you all...and I like all your posts and happy to see the comment for my post, from one of the best writers in IL....

Very happy that my post , made you to remember your cheerful days...and S...I am enjoying every sec, with my chutti...and have shared mine already here... http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/164938-i-lovvve-lik-not-only.html

Chandha...

10. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

chanda very very good narration......but some where rerally my heart is aching that the little boy is missing his dad's love and affection.......really i feel like crying......i feel sorry for you and the baby ...........
    take care and may god bless both you and i wish the baby meet his father soon!!!!!!!