1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to bear the pain causing by my BF

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by priyadarshini79, Mar 4, 2014.

1. priyadarshini79

priyadarshini79 New IL'ite

we both are loving from the past 8 months as we are working in the same company,Initial days of the love he is very good and we both share each other and we both go for break and everything gone good till the last month.From the last one month onwards ,iam finding alot of change on him,he is not even talking to me properly and keep on blaming me for small things,even though i tried to convience him ,he is not at all listening to my words and trying to avoid me.

These days iam finding him roaming with new girl friend and even iam trying to speak he is not speaking properly at all.Iam unable to forget him because i loved him alot

one more thing ,last month we have big fight regarding one matter ,after that i say sorry to him eventhough it is not my mistake,inorder to not to break our relationship after that he talked with me 2 to 3 days good afterwards again iam finding same change on him.

Please help me,how to come out of this guy. even i am unable to concentrate on my work.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

He is not worth the trouble. He is already roaming with a new girl. Do you want to waste your time on this one? Move on. The heartache will pass. Watch some mushy movies or read some mushy books and have a huge cryout session and then move on.

10 people like this.
  3. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

no man is worth your tears and the one who's worth it, will never let tears come in your eyes.

8 people like this.
  4. priyadarshini79

priyadarshini79 New IL'ite

Thank you yellow mango and pinky2cute for your replies..Iam setting up my mind but when iam seeing him in the office,iam unable to control my tears and unable to forget his memories.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  5. englishtutorjul

englishtutorjul Silver IL'ite

Sorry to hear what you are going through. Be brave. Chin up and walk with your gead held high, like you dont care a damn about anything. Dont expect an apligy from him. By the same rule, don't give in even if he apologises.

1 person likes this.
  6. hmishra

hmishra Platinum IL'ite

try to change jobs. Change ur company. Cut all ties.. No calls, no emails etc. Get a new hobby which will take ur mind off.. keep busy with friends. He is definitely not worth ur time n love. Move on.. u wil find someone way better..

4 people like this.
  7. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Focus on your skill sets and try to find a new job.

1 person likes this.
  8. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

ignore him and dont let his thoughts come. divert your mind and occupy yourself in some work and hobby. dont show him how much you are suffering. pray to saibaba whenever you feel sad. Baba will save you from heartache, and show a way for you.

1 person likes this.
  9. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

He appears never seriously committed to you at all, in the first place. That is why he has so soon pair-bonded with another girl.

2 people like this.
  10. megha846

megha846 New IL'ite

Hey Priya

Point 1) I am no one to judge here*

It's a personal thing but I guess your pretty young and fragile. Either be brave enough to face it or move on. It's such a beautiful world out there. You don't wana waste your precious time on some lame guy who's least interested and doesn't value you.

It's important he respects you and your feelings. If he doesn't, your wasting your precious time!

I would say 8 months, is too short a time to know a person! Go out have fun girl ;)

2 people like this.