UKG admission for 2010-2011 in Blore

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by jasu, Apr 13, 2010.

1. jasu

jasu New IL'ite

Hi friends,

We are shifting to Blore from Chennai by June end 2010. We want to go to the places near to Jigani (1/2hr travelling distance). Please suggest good schools surrounding those places. I am not aware of Blore. I checked in maps, I guess BTM layout, Jayanagar are in 1/2 hr travelling distance(i think so, if not plz suggest the areas also).

Can I get admission for my daughter in UKG in those schools. Where do I look for the information. Any information regarding admission process, schools (CBSE,ICSE) or the areas near Jigani(with in 1/2hr distance) and anything is appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010

2. Pamela15

Pamela15 Silver IL'ite

Hi Jasu,

Jigani is close to south Bangalore. Bannerghatta road would suit you the best. A lot of new schools have come up on Bannerghatta road that will accept your kid, as admissions are over in most of the older/established schools. These schools are on Bannerghatta road:

1. Radcliffe
    2. Euro school (Bannerghatta road)
    3. Sherwood High
    4. Podar International
    5. Ryan International
    6. PSBB LLA
    7. Mitra Academy
    8. Samhita Academy

PSBB must be done with admissions, rest all might accept your kid. You can google to get websites and contact details.

All the best!

3. jasu

jasu New IL'ite

Thank you so much for the information, Pamela15.