UGC NET English Literature

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by lyra, Jun 22, 2009.

1. anurag1972

anurag1972 New IL'ite

u can contact me for complete guidance and material for Net English at lucknow.

2. prerna588

prerna588 New IL'ite

hi everyone,
    i have just come across this forum today. i too am preparing for ugc net(english) and will be appearing for the same in december 2010. i have chosen literary criticism as my core topic. if there are others preparing for the exam to be held in december, lets get our heads together and help each other out with notes/study material.

regards,
    prerna

3. ybrant

ybrant New IL'ite

Well, its never too late as the saying goes...... I would like to appear for the NET exams in English Literature;in 2010 Dec; how do I start preparing?Any material available, read about books by Manoj Kumar& Sudhir Arora , is there any coaching centre in Vizag?

Ybrant
    Visakhapatnam.
    May ,2010:thumbsup

4. abinayaaa

abinayaaa Senior IL'ite

Hai Zenith,
    I am Preparing for ugc net in english literature. I will be thankful if you help me. please guide me.

5. Aditi730

Aditi730 New IL'ite

Had come across this forum a few months back..decided to start with my UGC NET English Lit preparations recently..so where do I begin??

I would be thankful if "from where to begin" could be dealt with and someone whose given the exam before can guide me through this.

Looking forward to a helpful reply.

6. anurag1972

anurag1972 New IL'ite

If u hv any problem regarding net english and moreover study material contact me for the same.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010
  7. abinayaaa

abinayaaa Senior IL'ite

hai aditi,
    you can start your preparation from british literature itself. but as it is the initial level, you should plan with a schedule and finish it within the time. then plan for a revision and plan to finish till the age of elizabeth. like this you prepare. but you should stick to the syllabus and keep the model question papers for both paper two and three. dont allot time for english itself. but side by side prepare for paper one too. if you feel bore skip from paper two and three to paper one. and dont confuse with lots of study materials. keep limited standard books and references. me toooo preparing. can you join with me to prepare? i have my new thread on the exam.

8. aratibanerjee

aratibanerjee New IL'ite

My name is Arati.I am appearing for the UGC NET this year. I do need coaching as I've appeared before but could'nt get through. Can you help me?

9. anurag1972

anurag1972 New IL'ite

For any guidance or study material --Net English u can contact me .

Moderator's Note: Anurag1972, you have been repeatedly warned not to post your contact information on the forum. If you want a member to communicate with you privately, then consider purchasing private messaging. You will receive two subscriptions, one for yourself and one that you can gift to the member you wish to contact. You can find more information here. Continued flouting of the rules will lead to you losing your posting privileges.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
  10. kirankakkar

kirankakkar New IL'ite

hi i m preparing for paper 3 . can anybody let me know about questions to be prepare for long answers? i came to know that somebody has list of around 100 ques . can u please let me know?thanx