UGC NET English Literature

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by lyra, Jun 22, 2009.

1. dhariwal

dhariwal New IL'ite

hi i .would u pls suggest me some books or other material to clear ugc net english.that would of a gr8 help

Moderator Note: Dhariwal, welcome to the Education and Personal Growth Forum. Please read the Forum Etiquette to familiarise yourself with our rules and guidelines. Also, be aware that the use of chat- and sms-stle abbreviations ("pls", "gr8") are not allowed. The more readable your posts are, the more likely you are to get helpful responses. You can read about our language requirements here. Thanks for your cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
  2. dhariwal

dhariwal New IL'ite

hi friend do u have ugc english notes:)

3. anurag1972

anurag1972 New IL'ite

YES u can do the 3rd paper if u could spare time to go through my study material.Igive complete guidance to students of NET at lucknow in U.P

4. anurag1972

anurag1972 New IL'ite

Yes u can contact me for complete guidance and notes and moreover i am Ph.D and NET qualified .

5. anurag1972

anurag1972 New IL'ite

YOU can contact me for complete guidance ,material and even in person guidance if u can afford to give time at lucknow.

6. Avirasp

Avirasp New IL'ite

Dear Anurag,

Thanks for your replay. I 'm studying at Hyderabad (A.P) right now my second semester classess are going now it is too hard to meet at lucknow. Could you suggest me the books/Study material for UGC-NET English.

I hope to be a favourable replay,

Best Wishes,
    Siva
    avirasp.

7. anurag1972

anurag1972 New IL'ite

Dear ,
    I am providing complete material for NET English Literature for parer 2 and 3.

Dr. Agrawal

Moderator Note: Dr Agrawal, thank you for your offer to provide study materials. We do not allow the posting of personal contact details, or self-promotion here on IL forums. If you are offering study materials for free, IL members can contact you via the Paid Private Message system. Alternatively, you can post your offer in the IL Directory. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2010
  8. anurag1972

anurag1972 New IL'ite

Hi dhariwal,

If u r still searching for study material for NET English u may contact me.
    Dr. Agrawal

9. venusgirl

venusgirl New IL'ite

hi i am sonia and preparing for net&jrf(english) if anyone help me and suggest me some books or give me study material for preparation that will be of gr8 help.please its urgent as there is no time left

10. venusgirl

venusgirl New IL'ite

hi i want to clear net&jrf exam if u have study material and notes and in any way if u help me that would be gr8