1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ufff !! Is this love againn ???? -THE CLIMAX

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by shabanashaj, May 8, 2012.

1. shabanashaj

shabanashaj Silver IL'ite

THE CLIMAX
    Suraj rushed inside the room with his fellowmen.
    There was Raghav having Pooja in his lap. his eyes were wet… Evanjelin was lying nearby unconscious…
    “Got confused in selecting the wife??? “ Suraj winked as he entered the room…
    “Please sir… leave me and my wife. I beg you… she needs to be treated in hospital.” Raghav begged Suraj.
    “wotta man are you??? Begging for a girl… now don’t irritate me by crying… come we have to move from this place. guys lift those ladies to the car…”
    And two men came near Pooja and Evanjelin…
    “I will carry Pooja… don’t near her…” Raghav shouted.
    “possessive. hey leave her… carry Evanjelin alone…” and he went out of the room…
    Raghav gracefully lifted her wife and moved out of the room… his hands were around her touching tenderly…
    he has a soft heart inside.and he is possessive on me” Pooja smiled…
    And they all got inside the car… the car glided on the roads of manali….
    Raghav made Pooja to lie on his lap…
    Suraj was sitting on the front seat…
    “Do you think he will come there to Rohtang pass sahib??” the driver enquired Raghav.
    “he must. after all it’s a duty of the gang leader to save the girl who helped him…” Suraj smiled…
    Gang leader ??? what is Suraj talking about??” Pooja thought.
    “today is gonna be the happiest day in my life. am gonna kill that !#!@$@ for sure. He had nearly rescued 100 of my girls… today is going to be his last day on earth…” Suraj roared…
    “what??? The man who rescued me from the hell is gonna meet Suraj !!! no I want him to be safe… he is such a legend…Please god spare his life and save him throughout his life… ” Pooja prayed for that unknown person… and she wanted to meet that man and thank him at least once in her lifetime.
    The car reached Rohtang pass followed by three other cars…. The men covered their face with mufflers…
    Suraj got down the car and called 4 of his men.
    “take this car behind that building and park there. and I want all 4 of you to be inside the car. If anyone tried to escape shoot them mercilessly. understand… we will wait near the skiing area… “ and Suraj left.
    Suraj then called two of his men and said.
    “Hey you can find a man in blue jeans and black coat.bring him immediately to the skiing area. he will come here to the parking space by 6 k??” and Suraj moved.

5.45 PM…
    There was chill breeze growling outside the car window… the four men were watching Raghav and the two females like hawks… they were holding their pistols tight …
    “any small movement from me would drove them to pull their triggers… “ Raghav thought.
    “Its time. I must start” Raghav decided and started his game…
    “for whom are you waiting??” Raghav questioned those men…
    “Its none of your business idiot…” one of the men roared…
    “when will you leave us??” Raghav questioned them again.
    “shut up. another word from you , we will force the bullets towards your head.” a man shouted…
    “hey relax guys… am not bothered about anyone… I want me and my wife to be safe.If you guarantee our safety I can help you guys.” Raghav threw a cunning look…
    “how can you help us??” a man from the front seat turned towards him…
    “I cant tell you that. I can disclose that message only to your leader… I know about the man whom you are searching…” Raghav smiled.
    “What??? “ they all exclaimed…
    “don’t think you can fool us.” one of the men bellowed.
    “I swear. I about that man… but I can say that only to your leader…” Raghav said.
    Immediately those guys telephoned Suraj…
    “Bring that fool here…” Suraj said …
    “Hey come… our boss wants to see you. “ a man pulled Raghav out…
    “My wife…” Raghav yelled.
    “shut up. come with us. hey guys be careful with these ladies…”
    Two men went with Raghav and the rest two were kept as security for Pooja and Evanjelin…
    Raghav walked with that men… they had to move towards a higher altitude to reach the skiing area… It was snowing heavily out… everyone wrapped themselves in heavy mufflers …
    The area was deserted.
    “Its going to be 6… Look this place is still bright. “ a man sighed.
    “Its because of snow… snow is the brilliant absorbent of light. you can feel darkess only after 8.” Raghav replied…
    “I didn’t ask you… shut up…” the man yelled…
    Raghav found Aejaz near the tea shop…. Aejaz gave a pale smile towards raghav and moved towards the car….
    Skiing area…
    Suraj was standing baffled with his men… the area was deserted…
    Raghav reached the spot at 5.58 PM exactly.
    “Tell. what do you know about him…” Suraj queried…
    “See the man whom you are looking is….”
    “suraj. see our men have brought the mastermind.” a man in the gang exclaimed….
    Those men were dragging a man with his mouth shut…. He was in blue jeans and black coat and face covered in muffler… that man was carrying a heavy luggage with him……
    “wowww!! Finally we got him… “ Suraj shouted in joy….
    “Welcome my dear partner. remove the muffler. I wanna see his damn face” suraj smiled….
    “yeah sure .” and a man removed the muffler…
    When the face was relieved everyone stood stunned….
    It was a female standing before them… and she was weeping badly…
    “I don’t have any money with me now… Please leave me. “ she was crying like a kid …
    we can make nithya to nominate for Oscar” Raghav thought and smiled at her.
    “damn… whom have you brought??” Suraj looked his men fiercely…
    “We were searching for black coat and blue jeans… we saw him sorry her there in parking space. since the face was covered with muffler we didn’t see her face…” those men answered with fear…
    “Idiots… don’t you guys know the difference between male and female… now just get lost from here and search for the man around… “ Suraj shouted…
    “Suraj. See there… Our car is moving…” one of the men pointed….
    “what?? It is the car in which Pooja and Evanjelin were there… hell… “ and he dailed his men inside the car….
    “Hello… whats happening there??? Are the girls safe??” Suraj shouted…
    “Yeah very safe… Bad luck for you Suraj…” Aejaz said and disconnected the call…
    “Oh ****!! They have fooled us this time time too… hell no… am gonna kill him….” Suraj was screaming.
    Meanwhile Nithya slipped from the crowd and ran towards the parking space.
    “suraj she is running… “
    “Shut up… you fools let our prey go and now you feel for this stupid women.” Suraj was shouting in rage.
    “how can this happen… how did he managed to fool our men and take our car with him. he must be here. come on search… “ Suraj said…
    “Suraj. Raghav is missing… “ one of the men said.
    “Missing. he is such a coward… don’t bother about him…” Suraj said.
    “There he is.” a man pointed his finger towards south. Raghav was doing ice skiing with tremendous speed…
    For the first time Suraj noticed him wearing blue jeans and Black over coat…
    “Damn. how did I missed that…” Suraj was puzzled…
    “how come he got the skis and the skiing poles with him ??” Suraj stood unanswered.
    “that girl !! she came here with a baggage… oh ****…!! “ Suraj remembered the girl whom his men brought here by mistake.
    “hey follow Raghav… he is the man we are searching for.” Suraj screamed…
    Some of his men got inside the car and moved along the road following Raghav…
    There were three bobsleigh standing near by which suraj has ordere for emergency… suraj and few of his men on that and chased Raghav…

(Bobsleigh is a small vehicle for two or more people designed for sliding over snow and ice and used in races down a track called a bobsleigh run)

There was official gunshots in middle. But Raghav was heading with great speed that each shot missed…
    “Hey don’t shoot… military men are around. and I need him alive.” Suraj shouted at his men…
    And after few minutes of chasing , Suraj found Raghav removing his skis from his leg and running towards a building nearby…
    “hey he is entering that building. fast… “ and they all got down from the bobsleigh and went inside the building…
    Suraj was shocked seeing inside…
    “Damn. It’s a Police station…” Suraj shruddered.
    And there were nearly 50 police men ready with their guns…
    “this man tried to steal us… arrest him. “Suraj pointed Raghav and said.
    “this is not a stage Mr.Suraj… you are under arrest.” one of the police man said.
    “arrest me?? For what??” Suraj looked bewildered…
    “for kidnapping girls… for financing a group which killed London cops. your wife Meha has handed all the records about you and she is in our custody…” the policeman said…
    “Meha??? But how…??? That’s not possible.” Suraj screamed…
    “I will tell you Mr.Suraj… Meha was my girlfriend once. I never knew that you guys are committed until I saw her fb account today noon… the pair is good yaar” Raghav smiled.
    Damn!!she did uploaded our photo in facebook… How mad she is !! “ Suraj thought.
    “that made me to use her to collect the files against you… and Its all over partner… but you such a fool you know… I said you clearly right?? Black coat and blue jeans… you never suspected me. hmmm??? “ Raghav smiled…
    “I will kill you. “ Suraj rose his gun towards Raghav.
    Meanwhile the police around shot his arms and Suraj fell down in pain.
    “Its all over Suraj. enjoy life In jail “ Raghav smiled and left the police station…
    “Thanks to manali climate… even the Police station board is completely covered with snow.” Raghav smiled….
    Raghav dailed Aejaz’s number…
    “Hey aejaz… finally we made it …” Ragahv smiled…
    “Yeah raghav. It was a brilliant plan indeed…” Aejaz smiled.
    He recollected the scene which happened in the car.
    Aejaz was wearing the same black coat , blue jeans and covered his face with the same muffler which Raghav gave him…
    “you have the same physique of mine. they wont suspect u “ Raghav said that…
    And it happened the way Raghav explained…
    Aejaz moved straight towards the car and got inside it …
    “why you came alone…??” the man inside the car enquired.
    ‘I dono… ask your men…” Aejaz said…
    When the man in the car tried to call his fellow men, Aejaz gave that signal…
    Immediately evanjellin closed her nose with a kerchief and she did the same to Pooja too…
    A stench of gas evolved around the car and the men lost their conscious in few seconds …
    “have a happy honeymoon guys…” shyam , Ralston , Evanjelin , Nithya and Aejaz said while leaving…
    “ha ha . sure… bye guys ” Raghav and Javeed bid goodbye to their friends…

Raghav went to his room….
    Pooja was trying to move the couch in the living room.
    “hey what are you doing??” raghav asked her…
    “Who shifted this couch back to the living room??” She muddled…
    “ohhhhh. certain things look good only when they are at correct place… like this.” and he hugged Pooja.
    That was the moment Pooja expected …
    A hug which could dissolve all her sorrows.
    A hug which shows someone is there for her and he wont leave her at any cost.
    A hug which makes words dumb…
    “I missed you…” Raghav whispered…
    “thanks…” Pooja mumbled.
    “for what??” Raghav looked her eyes…
    “for everything… “ Pooja couldn’t control her tears…
    Everything???” he looked at her…
    “Yeah everything from Bombay to Manali. Javeed said..” she blushed…
    “so finally you have fallen in Love with a hero .” Raghav winked.
    “hero??? Who’s that?? I couldn’t see any heroes around…” Pooja rolled her eyes around the room.
    “Well If Pooja is the heroine , am the hero right ?? “Raghav hugged her again…
    “Yeah….”
    And there were no words left for them to speak…
    Ufff!!! May Be this is Love again? !!! :p:p:p

THE END JJ

With thanks and Regards
    Shabana

5 people like this.

2. amrutar

amrutar New IL'ite

simply fantastic. I have no words to praise you. Mindblowing. May you keep on writing such wonderfull stuff. All the best

3. deepa10

deepa10 Gold IL'ite

Wow.. wonderful climax.. Loved the story.. Each and every episode was thrilling and had lots of twists... Do post more stories..!!

4. sherin78

sherin78 Silver IL'ite

Good work Shabana. Well written supense in each and every episode. It was like watching some thriller movie.

5. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Wonderful shabana..!!!! All the episodes are thrilling.. :) Superb story yaar.. :)

6. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Wonderful story pa.. Liked it very much.. Great work Shabana. Very nicely narrated..

7. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clapvery well written Shabana!!!

8. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Wonderful Shabana.... all episodes were really fantastic and thrilling.... Really enjoyed very much.. The story was damn superb....:thumbsup

Shanti

9. privytrifles

privytrifles Silver IL'ite

That was a brilliant ending to a superb story. Very well narrated.....makes you want to fall in love all over again with "your hero'' ;)

10. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Superb story....

Wonderful thought process and a fine plot.

Enjoyed the whole journey and had a gud sight seeing of Kulu Manali too...

Kudos dear.... :-D