1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

U & ME @ CROSS ROADS

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Pallavi4me, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Whether Its day or night... You were there in my thoughts

whether its a happy or sad moment.. you stood with me & We walked together

I was glad that we met...n thought that we were meant to be together n forever.......

In contrary you Left me :cry: in the middle of our journey (may be its me alone thought its "our journey") .. at cross roads even without bothering to tel me.. on your own way!!

Thanks to you.. Now I realise that we were not meant to be together..

Its just our paths crossed for a while and we met n were together for some time... they were (our paths) never in same direction

Now I dnt regret neither for being with you in those days nor for being without you now... coz I'm with me to cherish my life.. I ve lost you but not myself...

Now, I dnt get excite over those good old times of our togetherness or dnt mull over the time that you left me to my fate... because though its good or bad Its over.. n Its only a memory which I will never deny..

For me you are a wonderful humanbeing for whom I cared, loved madly and of whom I wanted to be.

Though what ever you did was/ is not accpetable to me till date (coz the way you have done it was not correct) I dnt judge you.. May be It was the best way you could have thought of at that moment.. Now I'm happy in own my space

Neither I feel happy nor I feel sad / angry when your topic comes today .. and when I'm totally healed.. You have came back at the same place where you left me and wants to hold my hand again as if nothing has happened!! You wanted to have same old me ...

Today, for me You are just an acquiantance nothing more
    ...I dnt feel bad for this ending... I'm glad for having a love and lost experience in my life too!!!

All is well that ends well...

2. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

That was touching Pallavi4Me! And very true. Thats how it ends up and should. We should move on. Heavy to read, but worth it. Thanks. -rgs

3. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Nice one Pallavi.. Yes, blame on the Destiny and move on!
    Beautiful narration.. :)

ILT

4. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Beautiful Pallavi! This is definitely a blog that I could totally relate too as I was in the same boat myself. As awkward as the topic of the past relationship is/was, I do admit that the journey that I've embarked has been enlightening and was instrumental in making me the better person that I think I am today :)

Thanks for the enchanting blog!

5. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

A touching post, a bit too heavy, but loved the fact that moving on mended the broken heart and gave the strength to seek a better future and the inner beauty to not judge :)

A lovely blog!

Akila

6. Pallavi4me

Thank you Rgs, ILT, Sofea & Akila Mani.

Your words are very encourgaing for my very 1st writeup. thank you so much.

Sofea: "I do admit that the journey that I've embarked has been enlightening and was instrumental in making me the better person that I think I am today [​IMG] " - I agree 1000% with you.

7. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

Nice narration dear. You took me into love, break up and healed state in these few lines.

I second Sofea s fb.

Is it your first write up??

Tough to believe.

8. Pallavi4me

Thank you so much mums for taking time to read and comment on this..