1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Two Mothers

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

I wish there were more such inlawas as u and me have.They would make the world so much more beautiful.

We are 4 brothers and no sisters, and my mom never ever asked for a single dowry.Se told te girls parents, whatever jewellery u want to give give to yr daughters.And she favorus them more than us sons.Same was the case with my dad who is no more.Treatinmg them like his daughters.

Regards.kamal

2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji

Wife said, Samdhan said to me, dont u worry about Radhika( our daughter).I know she dosnt know much cooking,or other domestic works, but dont u worry I will teach her slowly.And dont worry about her. " She is Going from one Mother's House to another mother's House".This is what made me cry, said my wife.I dont know what happened to me, and tears just flowed down my eyes.This Kamal who prides himself on never crying, which is for the sissies, well he cried like nothing.I was so touched by this kind and noble gesture of my Samdhan, that i could not speak for a long long time.There are such good people still existing these days

Glad to know that you daughter has got such a good mother in law. You are lucky
    to have such nice Samdhan. You are such anice person thats why u have got a
    good Samdhan. There are good people existing in this present world also.

God has been very very kind to us.Our daughter is happy, is more than all the fancy cars, and gadjets that he could have given us.Every day I thank him for being kind to this man called Kamal,for reasons best known to him.I cant even recall anything extraordinary that I have done to deserve his grace and blessings.As parents ,what else can we ask but that our daughter is happy, with her husband and inlaws.No amount of Dowry can ensure that, but his blessings,call him by any name.And I don’t even go to temples, nor give to beggars,nor do much charity.

Not necessary to go to temples if you pray God from your heart and if your heart is

clear it is more than enough. You have a clear heart and think good for others
    thats why God is with u. Long live Kamalji and let God give him the best.

with love and blessings

viji
    enough.

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

See Christ was good , but he did not get the right people,did he Viji ? They crucified him on the Cross.

I am not saying I am Christ, but I am lucky really.Some things are a lottery in life, and this was one of them.

Thanks for yr kind words Viji, and I hope yr Sambhar and Idlis will be ass good.HAHA.Regards.kamal

4. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji

Right Christ did not get good people. You have to come and
    taste the idli and sambhar and tell me how it is.

with blessings

viji

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

Very soon I will come, inshallah.And don’t u worry how it turns out, bcs meeting u is the priority,Regards.kamal

6. Mythraeyi

Mythraeyi Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

That was such a sweet post. Your daughter is very lucky. I too am fortunate to have a very good m-i-l who treats me just like her own daughter.

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mythraeyi,

God bless u.this is the biggest happiness for the parents of the Girl, nothing else matters.Regards.kamal

8. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

Dear kamalji,
    You must have become very emotional when your daughter was leaving for her in law's house ie her home.But being a man you were determined not to cry.Your intelligent wife became a trusted friend and brought out the wemotions in you.All men,atleast most men don't like to cry where as women cry effortlessly.Well I can't cry even if I want.
    My younger daughter got married,we had the marriage in Tirupathi.Her in laws happened to be very nice people and son in law was a wonderful chap.
    From Tirupathi ,they were proceeding to Chennai and so were we also.But our daughter sat in their car with her in laws we stopped on the way,had lunch in a hotel .
    After reaching chennai,when it was time for her to leave with them to their house,I became emotional.I went to my daughtr,put my hands aound her and said,"Sangheetha,take care "etc etc.But this chit of a girl turned to me and with tear filled eyes said to me,"Amma,please take care of Appa.Poor thing I am going to miss him"I understood.
    But I keep making fun of her even now.I always call her ,"Hi!NKJ, N stands for nanri ketta,J for janmam.
    ie nanri ketta janmam ie ungrateful person.She smiles.
    Daughters are more attached to their fathes and sons to their mothes.Do you agree with me?
    Regards
    mithila lannan

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mithila,

Yes Daughters are more attached to their Dads.

But I had already braved myself that both my daughters will get married one day, and me and wife will be alone.

So I was ready emotionally, the family was good, arranged marriage,so what was there to cry about.

Wife cried when she heard those wonderful words, and so did I , otherwise I am the last person to cry.

She is doing her MBA from the best college in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>Indonesia</st1:place></st1:country-region>, and soon to go to <st1:country-region><st1:place>Singapore</st1:place></st1:country-region> tor training all alone.She is very happy, touch wood.

Good to knknow yr daughter is happy, God bless her.This is the best happiness, mithila that God can give us, what say ?

Regards.kamal