1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Twisted Fate

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by lasthope, Jul 6, 2016.

1. lasthope

lasthope Silver IL'ite

Here comes the next twist... oops.... next part :)

sreeram likes this.
  2. lasthope

lasthope Silver IL'ite

Thank you dear....

3. lasthope

lasthope Silver IL'ite

Thank you deepu. Happy to know you liked the story. Here comes an answer to your question.....

4. lasthope

lasthope Silver IL'ite

Part 7

She went to see who it was. It was a new number. She was not in a mood to answer it so she went back to the window and kept looking into space. Again the phone rang. She got irritated to see that it was from the same number and rejected the call. When she turned back, once again the phone started ringing. She got frustrated with this and wanted to put an end to this nuisance once and for all. So, she picked the phone and answered in a very frustrated tone. The voice from the other end shocked her. She couldn’t utter a word for quite some time. “How is it possible?” she thought.

“Hello madam, are you going to say anything or stay silent like this forever?” he said. She couldn’t believe her ears. “Krishna?!” she said both excited and surprised by his action.

“Thank god you still remember my name. I thought you would have forgotten all about me. So, where are you and how are you? Why is it you are not available in the office now-a-days?”

“Krishna?!” she said one more time. That is all she could say in her excitement.

“Are you okay? Why are you chanting my name like that? I told you it is me. Why do you sound so surprised?”

It is just that….. “How did you get my number?” I don’t remember telling you my name or number.

It was pretty easy to get your name and number. You are the only beautiful girl that works so hard in that office. Who wouldn’t know you?

Stop the false praises. Tell me how you actually found out about me?

It was pretty simple actually. I went to your office to meet you and finding you nowhere I asked one of your colleagues. At first she gazed at me as if I am a criminal then when I pleaded her to provide the information in my most charming way she gave it without hesitation. Now, if you would just stop looking at the clouds and turn your head a little bit I would feel much happier to see your face in full.

This has brought her back to her senses. She quickly viewed all sides and saw that he was standing at a corner and was waving at her. She blushed and waved back. “He must be in love with her, otherwise, why would anyone go to the pains of finding out about a stranger they just met twice?” she thought and ran down to meet him just like a love smitten teenager. When she stood in front of him she noticed the same amused smile on his face. She would have run straight into his arms had he not extended his hand to greet her.

She took his hand and after giving a clumsy handshake (as she was practically shivering inside with the overflowing happiness) and stood back a little. “What are you doing here?” she asked praying that he would say what she has been dying to hear. Instead he shrugged his shoulders and said that he got worried by her vanishing act and thought of finding out if she was ok.

Though she felt disappointed, she thought that unless he felt her near and dear he wouldn’t go to the lengths of tracing her whereabouts. This brought a smile on her face and it didn’t go unnoticed. He grinned and said, “That does take off the strain I took. Would you like to come out with me for lunch tomorrow?”

“Sure. Why not? After all, you took so much pain to find out about me!” She said teasingly.

He gave one of his heart-melting smiles, waved her goodbye and left.

She was on cloud nine by the time she was back to her room. She didn’t expect this. Oh! Life is so beautiful. Now everything is going to be ok. She can tell her parents about Krishna.

With these thoughts in her mind she drifted into a sound sleep.

The next day she took extra care regarding her looks and when she reached office everyone was viewing her with admiration. Even Gabbar looked at her with surprise before going to his cabin. After some time he called her and gave her some work. While she was leaving he stopped her and asked if it was her birthday. She said that there is nothing special that day and left. By lunch time she was all nerves. It was her first date with him and she wasn’t sure what she would say to him. Because she now knew that she must hear it from him that he loves her too so that her mind can attain peace.

It was 2 o’clock and still there was no message or phone call from him. In her happiness yesterday she didn’t ask him where would they go for lunch and now she is regretting it. She wanted to call him but then decided against it thinking that he might get a wrong idea about her. She kept waiting until 4 PM. When there was no word from him, she went to the canteen disappointed. She didn’t feel like eating anything but she couldn’t sit in her seat brooding.

She got coffee and sat at a corner table and kept looking outside. Just then her phone rang. She kept the cup on the table quickly and started rummaging in her bag for her phone praying that he won’t disconnect the phone before she lifted it. In her hurry she took the phone out and pressed the accept button without even looking at the screen and said, “Where have you been? I was waiting for you from a long time.”

“Were you?” Came the reply and she was stunned.

5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Adadada over suspense da sami.... but interesting story.

6. lasthope

lasthope Silver IL'ite

:disappointed: you didn't like the suspense?

sreeram likes this.
  7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hey no no not like that dear. If i say i don't like suspense no one here will believe it. I personally like suspense and thrillers a lot.
    So please continue your suspense with full happiness.

8. lasthope

lasthope Silver IL'ite

:thumbsup:

sreeram likes this.
  9. ssudhan

ssudhan Silver IL'ite

Nice episode dear , is that the gabbar the other side
    Waiting for your next interesting episode

sreeram likes this.
  10. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Even i guessed the same.