1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

TV Serial - Chhuna Hai Aasman - Star One Channel

Discussion in 'TV' started by malspie, Dec 21, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Samraat decides to blow himself up if caught in Hawks. The twist is Abhimanyu Adhikari is called the "GADDAR". Oh!! now he is behind bars ready to face the wrath of the Government and public with his lady love captivated by terrorist Jahaan Shaikh urf Samraat. One should give vanmala or chappal mala to the scripwriter or the director who is cashing in the popularity of the serial.

Let us wait and watch how the new round and broad Abhimanyu Adhikari proves that his slate is clean.

Tune to CHOONA HAIN AASMAAN ON STAR ONE FROM MONDAY TO THURSDAY AT 9.30 P.M.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Another twist to the tale, Samraat is shot, Abhi gets in to worse trap. Sameera can solve the mystery of the "Gaddar", but, she is also captivated by Jahaan Shaikh's men. The new Abhi rocks with his physique but he has a sqeeky voiceBig Laugh.

Choona Hain Aasmaan is twisting and twirling with every episode.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Ah!! At last Abhi meets Sameera. There is no fun in their meet as Abhi is a changed person who hates his country, his people. He is all set to shake hands with the terrorists to hatch plots and take revenge on those officers who have insulted him. Sameera is shocked with Abhis transformation. Jahan can't believe his ears.

Is Abhimanyu putting up an act to get to the root of the terrorists camp? Or has he really changed and all set to take revenge? Will Shikha able to bear the fact that her physchic love Abhi is with the terrorists and can be killed too? What will happen to Sameera? How long will Samraat be able to hide his identification?

The answer is in CHOONA HAIN AASMAAN telecasted at 9.30 p.m. STAR ONE.

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Finally on 17th June 2008 the suspense cracked!

Jahan Shaikh is in open. Sameera and Abhi are shocked.

Hawks hs to live up to its reputation so there is a twist in the tale again. Jahans is adopted son of Hyder Shaikh who orders Jahan to be shot dead as he has revealed his identity to Sameera and Abhi.

Tthis twist is welcome and we cannot wait for the next episode.

Choona Hain Aasmaan at 9.30 p.m. Star One

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Veer and Samrat are shot. Samrat survives and Veer gets in to a coma. Sameera has escaped to the base and is begging to have a look at her father. (she is not aware that Veer is her father). Abhi will get caught by the terrorists is what we have to watch. Will Samrat gt a chance to clear his sins? Watch Choona hain aasmaan. Star One 9.30 p.m.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Samraat is feeling guilty of cheating his friends in IL and standing loyal to a father who has ordered his men to kill him. Samraat is a shattered man today, with friends turned foes and no one to fall back on. He goes to Abhi and pleads guilty and asks for punishment.

Abhi and Samraat have shaken hands to eradicate terrorism. Thank God, the script has taken a good turn. I was wondering we have to wait till Veer comes out of his Coma Situation. Sameera and Shikha were smiling and chatting around. When your father is in Coma, how can you smile. For Sameera Veer was a father figure... A fault in the script narration here.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Samraat is repenting for his actions, Shikha is preplexed of why the lawyer wants to meet herself and Sameera!

Will Samraat be able to give the gold under the custody of Air Force to Thapar in exchange of the Bomb! Will he be killed in the encounter by his own men!

How will Shikha react to the fact that Sameera is her step elder sister!

Will Veer come out of the Coma and reunite with his family?

Choona Hain Aasmaan at Star One Mon- Thurs at 9.30 p.m.

I think this serial is coming to an end in the second week of July 2008. Let us watch till then!

8. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Malspie,
    The serial has lost all its charm when the original Abhi left the show. And the story has also gone more filmy than realistic one. I used to like this serial but not anymore Witsend
    Anyways, thanks for the update.

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Monsi,

Thanks for stepping in!

When Iqbal Khan (Abhi) left the show, the charm was lost, I prefer the show as it is million times better than the Saas-Bahu serials. Of course, I have Vivan Bhatena (Graviera Mr Universe winner) - Samraat to ogle. He lookds good and has portrayed the negative character well. Others are all boring.

10. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Yes I also like Samraat but not so much so that it can encourage me to watch the serial :p Till the time Iqbal Khan was there in the show , it was still watchable.
    These days I am only watching DMG that too only for Karan..