tutions online......

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by sunkan, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Re: Home Tutions

I used to do this as a time pass and in knowledge sharing during my college days..once came into IT field totally have no time @ all..but i love to take up....But not sure how to pass on this in my locality..i tried posting in our forum too..had no response @ all :thumbsdown..

Basically i am not confident in handling maths and chemistry..unfortunately those 2 being the main criteria for a student to go to a tuition ..guess thatz y nobody is turning up..

i am even ready to go-ahead with a homework club too not only tuitions..letz c...

Awaiting some pointers from you learned people :bowdown

2. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Hi Lalitha,
    Thanks for your reply. My student is in 8th std. I am taking Maths for him. I m in KKNagar. I am a lecturer by profession so teaching is not a problem for me. But I am new with school syllabus and their way of teaching. My student improved a lot, but still I want him to score centum. Since he is from CBSE syllabus, I dont know which reference book to choose. Just following text book is not enough.
    [br]
    Hi Cindhu,
    How are you? As Lalitha said try again in your locality. I am taking tution just to share my knowledge and to help others. Also Since I am wasting all my time at home.

3. mlalithabalu

mlalithabalu Silver IL'ite

u can refer S.CHAND books for all cbse .
    i am takin gfor 10th students and i am following the same book it is good.

4. mlalithabalu

here nobody is taking CBSE portion .so there also u will get response.wait.do not give hope.best w ishes:thumbsup

5. mlalithabalu

u will get the ref.books in VIJAYA store in mylapore near tank.:idea

6. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot Lalitha

7. shabd

shabd Bronze IL'ite

:hiya
    let me say a big thanks to t person who started this thread :bowdown.i have learned so many different subjects like maths, journalism,interior designing,business management etc.i have got post graduation or pg diploma certificates in these subjects.still continue learning.i used to take tuition classes,worked with a tv channel and used to coordinate events before marriage.got married 4 yrs back and after marriage i stopped working.now i am staying in uae and i have decided not to waste my time like this.so i started taking maths and science tuitions for high school and plus two students.i have shifted to a new place now and i dont know anybody here.i have 3 students now.i got some good offers from some companies now.so i am confused whether to join in a company or to expand my tuition.i love teaching,especially maths.but i dont know how to expand t classes.i post my ads in internet and we stick our ads on walls.can u pls advice me on how to expand my classes?

8. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

Hi I can take commerce , finance and french tuitions from home. Anybody interested pls let me know

9. winner09

winner09 New IL'ite

Home Tutions

Hi ladies

I'm a B.E.,M.B.A graduate.But I have not worked anywhere so far.
    I have planned to take home tutions as I don't want to waste my knowledge. I need some suggestions from the people who are already into this.
    For which classes I can start taking tutions?
    How much I need to charge as a fee?
    How much time do I need to take tution daily?
    Does the fee need to be charged based on the student's syllabus?

Thanks
    winner.

10. shabd

shabd Bronze IL'ite

hi
    i have posted a reply few weeks back regarding the expansion of tuitions.i get many responses seeing my ads.there are so many children who want tuition now a days.i take maths tuition and most of the students are afraid of maths or they lack interest.the only way is to make them doing more and more problems and to get them answer as much as previous question papers as possible.