tutions online......

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by sunkan, Nov 20, 2006.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear ladies,
    my daughter priya who is a M.com. B.ed. is teaching online to some friends here from home...as she wants to be available to her new husband but at the same time make use of her talent of so many years...she had been a maths teacher with Bishop Cottons boys school for more than 5years. A school of high repute in bangalore and a renowned ICSE school in India. She is now teaching.... all commerce subjects like financial accounting, cost accounting, management accounting, advanced financial management and income tax for college going students and is also teaching maths for the school going students.... so if any body need her service kindly PM me for her email id and get in touch with her for ur needs....regards sunkan.

2. sudhak90

sudhak90 Senior IL'ite

hi sunkan, if priya needs opportunities in online teaching, pl: ask her to visit website TutorVista - World class tutoring - Index adn contact them.

the employer is gr888888888888888888 and they are based in bangalore.

i'm having a good experience with them.

good luck
    sudha

3. rajisri1

rajisri1 New IL'ite

Hi sudha,
    How is your work experience with them and the nature of your work? Can u please give more details on this?

raji

4. ksv

ksv Senior IL'ite

Dear Sukan,

Nice to note the contents.. could be please help me as to how to go about taking tutions online. since i am also a home maker. but was a lecturer for quiet sometime. would like to work from home..

plz help.

Thanks and regards
    ksv

5. minip

minip New IL'ite

tuition

hi ladies,

can i take tuitions for kids in schools if i have degree in mathematics at home
    please give suggestions as i wanted to do something

thanks
    mini

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2008
  6. abdulrawoof

abdulrawoof New IL'ite

Dear Madam I want commerce tution. I am working as Asst. Manager in SBH.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2008
  7. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Home Tutions

Hi Friends,
    Any one taking tutions at home? I am taking tution at home. Lets share our experience here. Lets share some tips for the development of students here. Suggestions invited.

8. mlalithabalu

mlalithabalu Silver IL'ite

Re: Home Tutions

hai
    i am also taking tuition at home for the past 16 years.
    :thumbsup.how many students are there? and which class they belong to and what are the subjects u r teaching them?

9. meerajesh59

meerajesh59 Gold IL'ite

Hi
    Just started taking tutions. Before marriage I was taking. After 5 years now only I have started again to take tutions. I have only one student now. But want to expand. Apart from keeping boards outside the house, I dont know how to expand.

10. mlalithabalu

mlalithabalu Silver IL'ite

You can tell your neibhours and friends and u can tell ur student to tel to his friends.since u r in chennai u ll definitely get more students.
    it depends where u live .near some school ?
    if u r teaching higher stds u ve to use board.but for small children they hate it.show affection and be friendly wiht them/.they are afraid of school teachers though the teachers are good.
    so ask them to call u as aunty not mam or miss.
    again and again u explain and study with ur student till he understands.keep a record of ur teaching and his presence.
    i also had 1 child in the beginning .no w 20 are there.all are asking .but i am avoiding because of space problem.
    first decide what subjects/which class u r going to teach.if all means students will come.but for us its difficult to handle different subjects ,different schools and different classes.but u will get good experience and u can manage any situation.and u can live in a different world with themthey will share all things and consider us thier second mother.this is my experience.
    u know my MIL used to say abt me that she cant live without teaching.
    by the way in which class is ur student?
    hope this is enough.any doub t means u can ask.
    Lalitha:thumbsup