Tution provided for primary

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Singapore' started by nirmalaramesh, Jan 21, 2013.

1. nirmalaramesh

nirmalaramesh Junior IL'ite

I am indian.I worked as teacher in an international scholl in india.Now I am in singapore.Tution fees reasonably.Any of your children need tution.Please reply.

:):)

2. vaasanthy

vaasanthy New IL'ite

Hi

You can find Tutoring positions column in Straits times Classified and there will be list of Agencies for tutions. Call them and Literally register with everyone of them. You may have to do so for 3 / 4 days in a week so that you will not miss out any of them. For example if you register with about 30 agents then gradually you will get about 7 or 8 tuition assignments. Within 2 to 3 years time you will be able to build your own pool of students without relying on agents.

You may have to tell them about which subjects and which levels/classes you will handle. Mostly you may have to give tuitions at the students' home in your vicinity. But safe. Usually two lessons per week - means 8 lessons per month. Only from the first month's pay, half of the fee will go to agent. All the Best.