Tumeric and neem leaves for conceiving

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by PreethiPraveen, Jul 10, 2009.

1. savannas

savannas Bronze IL'ite

Dear iLites,
    My thoughts on this are : ALL info should be taken in with a pinch of salt.. not only what friends say, but also what internet says, and what health magazines, research articles newspapers say..
    Now coming to herbal and home remedies like neem//turnmeric etc.. one thing we should remeber is, same plant will grow in differnet breeds in different soli.. so the enzymes and chemicals in plants and their effects will differ from place to place.. so, maybe u can find out details from ur neighbour as to what turmeric and neem were consumed etc
    Now, abt the internet, u cannot fully trust this source.. need to lots of survey before concluding.. u knw, i read in internet, in a very standard and reputed health interview, a person( I dont remem his name, qualifications detail.. but very knowledgable) commeneted that coconut water is worse than coke .. now, if u ask anyone in south india, they will laugh at this.. we know how nutritious coconut water is..
    but u can imagine, if some one reads and doesnt know .. they may even avoid coconut water.. so.. u know.. everywhere .. pinch of salt :thumbsup
    those were my 2 cents

loving regards
    Savita

2. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

I totally agree with Savita.
    Let's all wish that all the ladies who
    are TTC may be blessed with a baby soon.

3. rose12

rose12 New IL'ite

Mixed views in this thread about neem.Will neem really help to conceive? :confused2: Anyone used it and does it helped?Please share ur views

4. panno

panno New IL'ite

All these kitchen stuff which anybody suggest has to think thrice before taking. All these things do use as a medicine in ayurveda but ayurveda do suggest medicines after checking your body type(checking pulse)
    So better avoid as it is not suggested by the person who had never use it personally.
    I do had ayurveda treatment and I do had suggested diff medicines at diff threads on this site but all were consumed by myself and had positive effects and I had suggested tonic type medicines which any one can inquired with ayurveda practioner.
    So ladies be alert and dont consume anything blindly

Regards,
    Panno

5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

The idea to help members in ttc camp came like a thunder and after few exuded optimism and apprehensions as to size of the ball, quality and quantity and administration oral or otherwise eventually neem-turmeric balls fizzled out like a drizzle .
    With commiseration and regards to Op and others sailing in same boat, I note this discussion pertains to year 2009. After nearly 14 years op and her followers now in their 40s and above hopefully have promoted themselves to motherhood and enjoying it.
    Neem not finding a place in the recommendations of food items that helps.
    கருத்தரிக்க விரும்பும் தம்பதியருக்கு உதவும் முக்கிய உணவுகள்! ஆரோக்கியமான கரு நிச்சயம்!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2023