1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

tubactomy

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by sinchanaSiri, Oct 9, 2014.

1. sinchanaSiri

sinchanaSiri New IL'ite

Hi frnds .i need ur help.i have 2 kid
    1st one i 6 years &2nd one is 1 year. At the time of delivery due to some problem dr told i cant go for tubactomy since ny babys heart beat was high. Now which is better tubactomy or oral contraceptive. I want permanent contraceptive. I dont know much abt tubactomy plz tell me the details. How much time is required for operation. How many days of rest is required. And what abt the pain. I m scared actually

2. Ganthimathi

Ganthimathi Gold IL'ite

Tubectomy is the permanent birth control method. Better to undergo tubectomy during the first week of periods.

A very small incision will be made at the lower part of your abdomen (very small compared to cesarean incision) after giving anaesthesia. It can be done by laparoscopy also. In that case the incision will be very little and can be discharged on the same day or next day. Pain will be there but not intolerable. Pain killers will be prescribed.

Oral contraceptives - you have to take everyday. It has its own disadvantages if you take for a long time.

3. sinchanaSiri

sinchanaSiri New IL'ite

Thanks yar. I m also planing for laproscopic tubactomy. But somr of my frnds told that still we have pailn for 4 to 5 days. My quest is bow manycdays of rest needed and can i lift the babym pls share ur experience