1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tub, Aroma, Patter, Steam....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Sep 26, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

The long tub, waiting inviting with the beautiful aroma candles and the rose petals, it looked a oriental ritual room but it is my great bathroom with all its usual subtle aroma and a good feeling as it was pattering away outside the warm bath was ever inviting.

I slid inside to feel it till the neck and soothing warmth engulfing me, ever felt! You were uncontrollable over a surge of dip that took you into oblivion, only with the light of candles and a pleasing steam rising out and let you dream away

My thoughts ran to that day when Asha had first stepped into my house and she had got wet completely as I saw her beauty I also saw her squirming to get out of the situation with all her curls playing wild and getting stuck to her cheeks arousing a feeling to remove it and see her wonderful cheeks, the dimple just came up expressing the beauty there..

I asked her to wait and had opened the hot water for her dip, and gave her a wonderful towel that’s been soft on me too. As she walked over I could feel her entire body moving with all wetness, and when she closed the door my mind took a flight behind her, there she was so wonderful, and ready to get into the tub, I knew what the feelings were underwater.

I had the tea ready her favourite lemon tea with the biscuits, as we had more time for dinner, when she emerged out without any clothes to wear but the wrapped up towel I felt oh my god what lovely legs, and she just moved over to give me a rap. Wake up sweety pie I am your sis and not your lover, that is the effect she could give me, I loved her too much to think of my other ventures and this would influence all my life I know about.

I knew sakshi waiting for me to take her to dinner, am I seeking an asha in sakhshi why do I get influenced, we do seek mother, sister or a part of someone favourite in all our close encounters to keep it in us for life…sunkan

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

THIS IS A GAME FOR ALL OF U HERE TO MAKE A STORY WITH TUB AROMA PATTER AND STEAM.....SUNKAN