Ttc With Ivf . Lovely Ladies Motivate Me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by JeevIsha, Sep 6, 2018.

1. JeevIsha

JeevIsha New IL'ite

I am married for 6yrs and trying to conceive. Tried several treatments and ended up with ivf. Ivf 1st cycle got cancelled because i fell sick with severe cold and fever. Im already having sinusitis . By continous intake of fruits and juices maybe a reason to fall sick. My MIL is blaming me that i wasnt careful .ppl who has undergone ivf kindly post ur experiences and motivate me for the next cycle. Since ivf takes a lot of time and effort. I need some motivation.

2. Imani

Imani New IL'ite

I hope it is ok if I post even though I have not done it, but my dear friend who I feel like was meant to be a mom had problems getting pregnant. I hope the ivf works! I give you a lot of credit for continuing to try! I do not understand how fruit and juice would make you sick. They have all those good vitamins & minerals that we need. I wish your MIL would be careful how she reacts because as you say it is a difficult process and it is so hard to want to have children and to have fertility issues. Does your MIL have other grandchildren? If not I could see such a response coming out of her desperation for grandchildren, but still blaming you is not going to help the situation. Have you ever done acupuncture to help with the fertility? I have met a couple acupuncture doctors who specialized in this. Acupuncture is also great for helping with stress. Have you done a Google search for ivf success stories? There seem to be lots including sub-forums on pregnancy sites for those undergoing fertility treatments. My friend has 2 daughters now but it took them a long time to get pregnant.