TTC -What If "IF" plays an important role.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by annavarapus, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

<o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="country-region"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Kushi33, Vidya (Vlr), Akruti, Vasumathy, Kinjal, Priyanka!

Thank you all friends for your supporting words and sorry for replying late. Yeah I know girls, waste of time inviting those kinds of people to home, but as I said earlier they are very close friends especially my dh and that girls’ dh are from same place in <st1:country-region><st1:place>India</st1:place></st1:country-region> that too I did not expect like those words from her. These all are ladies matters so did not want to disturb their friendship due to these silly things. Just waiting for my day that’s all I can say. Before marriage I got everything from god what I wanted, even my siblings used to ask me to recommend god to give what they wanted, and those happened too. Since I used to perform lot of poojas and fastings and everything, people used to call me I will become a sanyasini due to these spiritual things done by me. But now a days I lost all hopes and no poojas nothing else. Everyday after bathing I go to pooja mandir and just say ‘do what you want do and which you thing is best for me’, that’s it. No mantras no chantings except occasional days, no requests nothing.

Hope we all get our god’s blessings one day, I do not say we are blessing everyday, if so we won’t be in this position with broken hearts in an every minute. Baby dust to each and every lady who is in this hell situation.

Priyanka, your quotation in signature filed is soo encouraging!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2010
  2. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

Thanks Bhavani.I decided to change my signature and wanted it to reflect some positive energy.It shows what's in my mind.Thanks that you liked it!

3. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]Yes Prinyanka, mee too feel the same. Whenever I feel down, there is some thing from my heart saying do not give up, just keep going, but my mind won’t listen it still feels depressed for some time then feel ok and come to routine. what can we do that’s the life. We should continue what ever it may be whether its good or bad.

But only one thing I ask may be not asking even begging god is just give me only one kid that's enough for my life, since five years i am keep on asking but since five years he is keep on postponing. I do not know atleast one day he will bless me a baby or not. that is a 100 million dollar question, god only knows the answer to that.

I sincerely pray for you too Priyanka, take care.

[/FONT]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  4. madhuleela

madhuleela New IL'ite

hi,

This is my first post and joined through after going through this site for almost last one month....it's a great site...

ok...after reading this thread i felt so relieved as i am also in the same boat..

finally decided to quit my career(toughest decision of my life so far...) after 6+ years of successful career in IT to start my journey for IVF from Aug 2010..

Wondered (still wondering)am i taking right decision?

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Madhuleela,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here...

I won't say the decision you made for the IVF journey is wrong. You need to spend few hours each day in the IVF journey. You need to go to hospital for injection each day. It will be tough to manage your work & IVF together.

Don't think back once you have taken the decision, stay firm & look out for next things to do... I too left my job months before, now its almost a year. Still waiting in the TTC journey after the IVF attempt!

Stay postive. Take care of yourself.
    Baby dust to you.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  6. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Madhuleela, Shanmukhabhavan,Kushi33, Vidya (Vlr), Akruti, Vasumathy, Kinjal, Priyanka,annavarapus's Avatar
    annavarapus ,Vasu,Raji,Radha and to all

I second you in your thoughts regarding prayers.It may be any GOD but we have to pray wholeheartedly.Yes i too faced many downfalls many many troubles and disappointments,i actually stopped praying for a very long time.
    Then i started praying.Situation still not improved.
    It's our Karma that rules.What ever we are destined to learn in this life through happiness or sorrows,we have to go through it.We have no choice.Prayer reduces its severity of our bad Karma.We will get or won't get depending on our Karma.
    I now know that our universe is the ultimate power.Universe connects all our souls.We are all interconnected.So praying helps.If we pray for others it will help them since our souls are interconnected.Don't leave praying.

Iam a Hindu.In the long time when i didn't beleive in GOD i searched searched for a meaning for my troubles.

Watch an english movie "The Secret(2006)" released in 2006 not the 2009 secret movie.It will help.

The Secret (2006 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry for TMI.(Too much Information).

7. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

I have quit my job for TTC and it has been a year,no news yet.May have to go for IVF next year.

You may need to spend time for IVF.I have 6 years experience in IT industry.Check if you can take a break for 3-6 months in your company.Then if your IVF is successful you can join back.If you really can manage finances,have no bugging MIL at home,DH is supportive,can go for other treatments as well or for further treatments with enough finances then don't worry,resign.

8. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

This may help a little for you all.

Attached Files:

9. madhuleela

madhuleela New IL'ite

thanks for the welcome!!

I have been shuffling from Delhi to Visakhapatnam and i coudn't follow this regularly and decided to fallow this site daily from today...

As i mentioned earlier, I quit my career and preparing for IVF in November. Actually i am a bit disappointed from starting in this IVF process...i have planned everything from stating and taken doctor's appointment in Aug and planned my relieving accordingly. But then the doctor met with(what an irony) an accident and said that he will do IVFs starting from November.

So now i am waiting for my november's slot and doing nothing for the last 2 months..this is the thing which depressing me...and i was always thinking like "oh no..i should resign after 2 more months..."like that...anyway i can't change the past and future...so just waiting for November and my periods...

wish me all the best..

10. nahid

nahid New IL'ite

all the best madhu

have you undergone iui also?what was your experience?