TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Shachu,
    Congratulations!! Feel happy now without getting worried for anything. Just meet your gynaec as per your appointment. Take medicines regularly.

That snippet is so good...sometimes we cherish these pictures / moments a lot. You could even keep it in desktop too :)

2. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Shachu,

Way to go girl!.take good care.travel safe.congrats again.:thumbsup

me too have the photo and the velocit test kit till date.crazy it is.....but it's the one i have for my first baby remembrance.

3. priya23

priya23 Senior IL'ite

hi sandy12

sorry for the cysts. actually doctor asked me to take BCP from yesterday. so i started it. don't know what will happen. whatever you decide please take it quickly. so that you can see some progress in TTC. because i nearly wasted 6 months in deciding.

all the best

priya

4. priya23

priya23 Senior IL'ite

hi shachu

congrats. have a healthy and safe 9 months. take care of your health

priya

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
  5. priya23

priya23 Senior IL'ite

hi suba

he told the cyst might be paraovarian cyst. but he too was on doubt about it. so asked to take BCP for 20 days.

thanks for your affection. you are true i can share everything here which i cannot do it with my in laws/parents.feel some attachment towards this forum.

all the best for your TTC journey.

sticky baby dust to all of us

priya

6. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Sure we are there for you to hear your words.

my doctor suggested to take "athipazham" i think you all know. He told athipazham is good for all women who are TTC (he told from their experience. his daughter had cyst, but taking that his daughter had good result in six months). it will clear all cyst, it will clear fibroids in uterus and improve the egg quality. if you have cancer in stomach, breast, uterus, ovaries also it will go, but slowly. and also u can do another thing take one glass of warm water in that put a pinch of turmeric powder. drink twice a day. It will clear all your ulcers or cancers in any part, but slowly As my gynec doctor told.

Take it at least 3 or 4 for six months 30 mins before breakfast i am sure the cyst will go within this period of time (any type of ovarian cyst)

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/fertility-and-trying-to-conceive/97854-endometriosis-chocolate-cyst-trying-conceive-13.html

Suba

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  7. rosebudy

rosebudy New IL'ite

Hey Shachu,

Thats a great news yaar!!!! Congratulations...

Take care of yourself and don't jump of happiness!!! :rotfl :rotfl

Baby dust to all of us...

Regards,
    Rosebudy.

8. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Sachu !!! Wishing you a healthy 9 months ahead:thumbsup

9. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Please don't worry of the cyst. Even i am having a cyst on my right ovary, and had a cyst in left ovary that got removed through lap. be relaxed and be positive

my doctor suggested to take "athipazham" (fig) or you can take dried fig. i think you all know. He told athipazham is good for all women who are TTC (he told from their experience. his daughter had cyst, by taking that his daughter had good result). it will clear all cyst, it will clear fibroids in uterus and improve the egg quality. if you have cancer in stomach, breast, uterus, ovaries also it will go, but slowly. and also u can do another thing take one glass of warm water in that put a pinch of turmeric powder if you don't like the taste u can also add one or two pinch of salt. drink twice a day. It will clear all your ulcers or cancers in any part, but slowly As my gynec doctor told. i am taking right now

you want take atleast 3 or 4 for six months 30 mins before breakfast i am sure the cyst will go within this period of time (any type of ovarian cyst or endometriosis).

please click the link and see the post that i have posted

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/fertility-and-trying-to-conceive/97854-endometriosis-chocolate-cyst-trying-conceive-13.html

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  10. shachu

shachu Senior IL'ite

OMG!!! To all family members (Akka, thangai, athai, maami, paati, friends)
    A BIG HUG AND HUGE THANKS from me and my DH.

We went to the gynaec today and she asked the kit which showed the positive result, but unfortunately we dint had it. But my DH showed the snip from his phone and she said it is positive and suggested another urine test with the card to make sure.

Fortunately, the card showed very dark lines. After seeing the card, she commented, now the sign is even stronger. This sign was the same as the C line.

Then she asked about my family history and all other details and made a note of it. I did clear some doubts I had like, lower abdomen pain, travel et all.

For the pain, the gynaec told it might be urinary infection and sugg to do a routine analysis, which we did and all were good. So, she said not to worry and gave some tablets. She also said, since I am in the early stages, she will not be able to do any scan and stuffs and the same can be done next month.

One startling issue she said was,
    My BG is A1- and my DH is B+
    So, she said, after delivery I need to get a injection which would cost 2k to deimmunise. This is just a precaution for the second baby it seems. We didnt indulge into much now.

Any ideas?

Note: I have now resigned my job and gonna take care of my baby :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.