TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your wishes dear.

Heyy dont loose hopes dear. As Confused211 said....just take it very easy when it comes to work. Just do minimal work and take loads of rest. Dont strain at all.

Will pray for u dear. Dont worry things will be fine. :bowdown

Priyanka

2. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

Binz85, Chotabheem, Suja, Jayshree, Saktips, SangeeG & Meetumeetu,

Thanks ladies for all your wishes. Infact thanks for everything....your support and advices and all. Am sure your prayers will make me sail through my pregnancy journey smoothly.

This is my 1st pregnancy and i am a little clueless:hide: Today is my 1st doctor appointment. After getting the Blood test result yesterday she confirmed positive on phone but today she will see me 1st time after preg. Can u pls tell me what all tests docs do and what do they do in1 st consultation? I dont know a thing!
    Actually i did all research on TTC (various procedues and all) as i was TTC for more than a year now. But never googled on pregnancy stuff:bonk. By the way being in this site i dont have to google also as i know all u ladies are there for me.

Thanks,
    Priyanka

3. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

thanks anuram today i noted some change in color in discharge little bit.my discharge was dark brown now little bit white or light brown color like i can say its mild brown.does it be normal dear.mil finally decided to come.tomorrow morning they will be here.now i only cooking hubby helping but he got kitchen or dust allergy.i strained yesterday. but tomorrow onwards mil help me i think.Its happy about her arrival finally.

4. jayshreereddy

jayshreereddy New IL'ite

hope u r on clound9 at this moment
    the best ever thing will surely happen smoothly in ur life.:thumbsup

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  5. chitrajaraika

as your pregnancy confirmed.the doctor will recommend blood test and fasting is must.they take blood and complete urine test.if your parents has any problem like diabeties or any she wil ask for reference.if you have any allergies regarding food or medicine or any allergies mention it.the blood test wil for haemoglobin, blood count,hiv,diabetis,many factors they will check.then urine test they will check albumin,salt ,sugar,any other things present.hence dont worry its usual one.

you have to drink water for urine test.all the best for your test.i think 2000 and above will be for this test cost.then doctor prescribe folic acid tablet and mention the food menus for you.enjoy your pregnancy.

6. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

You are absolutely fine only. Light discharges are not to worry. My friend told me. She had this problem it seems. From tomorrow take full rest and throw your negative thoughts away. Cheers :cheers

7. chitrajaraika

thanks priyanka tomorrow mil will be there henc my works will be shortened i think.the one thing i am worrying discharge.let all will be fine for baby i think.i am praying for it too.thanks for your prayers dear

8. chitrajaraika

how to sleep whether on oneside is must now.or sleep straightly now.pleas clear my doubts dear.try to destroy the negatives.i will try to take bed rest

9. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

Thanks Chitra. I am already taking Folic acid tabs. Lets see what the doc says today.

Priyanka

10. chitrajaraika

dont worry doctor wil say Everything normal.i am really happy finally about your pregnancy.how many weeks now you are.she may give due date to you i think.eat well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.