TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saths

saths Senior IL'ite

Hey Sharanya,
    welcome back :) yesterday i logged on to Orkut and from that only i got to know you are back......So you are totally recharged with happiness and ammas blessings...good....So you will be the first to announce ur pregnancy in August month list :) hope this happens..
    mmm the avatar in Bambli's profile is Mahavaishnavi...her brother's daughter and the seed for Bambli's pregnancy journey :) Bambli am i right?

Bambli,
    Good to know about your business idea dear.....Dont worry about anyones comment except your hubby.... if you believe you can do good in business, just go for it.

Vasu,
    sometimes its very hard to accept the truth....but i think i told you before...whenever some one who's close to us die, they will reborn soon to their close ones. And obviously ur MIL will come to you people and u are going to have many pleasant experiences soon :) we have experienced this twice.... When my Grand pa died, My cousin got his second son .... he is very charming and looks very similar to my Grand pa....after he has grown up every one is surprised with his characters too.... he is just xerox of my grand pa....

And when my Grand ma died, my sister got concieved in the same month (after 3 yrs of bad struggle- 5 miscarriages).....And now that sweety is very close to every one bcos we can see our Grand ma in her.... So dont worry....she will come soon and wipe off all the worries caused by her and her last moments.

2. saths

saths Senior IL'ite

Dear Tweety,
    Normally upto 35 days is considered as normal cycle.....so sometimes ur cycle can be more than what you have usually bcos of any physical or mental stresses / even it can a good sign of what we are longing for...

so take a test if u didnt get AF till 35 days and then go to the gyne.....I can understand how much stress u are undergoing now, even i have experienced it recently ....But lets hope for the best...

Hi Bavani,
    I am really happy to see your messages,.....Dont neglect the function ma....I guess most of them are youngsters and hope they will understand your situation....If not , then you have your Dh to support you.....hope he will help you on that occasion...

3. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

It is 2.30 am and I only got this far in my catching up.

Vasu, Bhavani, and Radha, Mala is doing well. She has stuffy nose, poor thing and hates it when we aspirate her nose. She gets nose kisses now, Bhavani, so I'll give her those.

Chaitu, I don't know what that injection is for but LOW bp??????? Mine was 95/65 and my doc didn't complain. Just before Mala was born, it went up to 110/70 or 120/80. 110/70 is quite normal. I almost never have 120/80.

time for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4. rammu

rammu Senior IL'ite

thank u sharanya.well,idunno the reason for spotting my last mensus date was may 31st.i hasd spotting on june 23rd,28th,29th,30th.Mine is a 30days cycle.Ofcourse sometimes irregular too i do have pcos problem.Iam worried for this spottng and even after consuming Medrigest immediately after my periods in may month for 20 days i din't get my periods this month instead my gyne asked me to wait for 1 month but myHPT is negative.then can u people tell me the reason for spotting?

5. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

U are 100% right, my dear sis. Maha is our little angel. She have given us new hope and confidents in my life. After Maha come into our life, i stop worrying about TTC and of course i pray to GOD and concentrate in other things. Life become so peaceful n stable now. Whenever i'm down or sad, i just drove to my mom's place and spend time with Maha. She is everything for me now. Only one thing, that i cry whenever i send her back to her mom.

Thanks for ur support dear. I'm still considerating about my business idea.
    Now i've decide to prepare few sample cookies and cakes and get some feedback from my friends and relatives. Since deepavali coming soon, hubby have strong feelings that i can see good orders now. Let wait and see. I dont want earn to so much... just to cover my dad's car loan and my mom's insurance for every month. I dont want to touch my savings cause i keeping it for TTC and future baby.

Dear Sharanya.
    I also wish to hear good news from u soon.
    Hey. how are ur neighbour's kids ??? send my warmest regards to them.

Hi Vasu

Hw are u daa ????
    Tailoring is good...complete sewing one simple saree blouse. Now sewing
    saree blouse with designs. Take care. Everything will be fine soon !
    God bless u always !

6. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

dear hasya

how r u dear ? how is Mala now ?? hope Mala is feeling better now.
    Did u bring her to clinic ??

Maha also having same problem. I took her to clinic but still same. She cant sleep well and always cry.
    So gave her home remedy and she is feeling better now. Maybe u can try that : Maybe u can check with any of our aunties about it !

(It's a patti vaithiyam)
    3 drops thulasi leaf juice
    3 drops betel leaf juice
    2 drops of pure honey
    mix it and give it in the morning.

take care dear !

7. poorni satheesh

poorni satheesh Bronze IL'ite

Dear friends,
    I have a sad news.My co-sister had a miscarriage yesterday.She had gone for scan on June 30th.Doctor told that that foetal heart beat could not be heard and growth of foetus is also not good.So they performed D&C yesterday to her in UK.I feel very bad for her as she was so happy after hearing the news that she was pregnant.Hope she recovers from the loss soon.Now i feel that conceiving as such is a problem for some people but going through the pregnancy in a peaceful way and seeing our baby is another big task.Really afraid about the word miscarriage now.Lets pray for her speedy recovery.

Regards,
    Poorni

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey Sankna,
    My DH is asking me to study this, study that & so on... Whenever he was in need of certain things, he is asking me to study something on that line. Once he will say study for IAS, IFS & other time do your phd & the list continues.... I lost my interest in studying, may be because of TTC. Haven't gathered my mind to do any of those! Lets decide on these when i see some end to my TTC journey!
    See doc are supposed keep them update on current stuffs on medicines... They need to keep learnng. It is my DH's wish/dream to do a Masters. Since he was with financial crisis, he was not able to do it. Now its my turn to push him to study! Can take it as a revenge in one way or trying to fulfill his dream in other way! I will support him when need a hand!
    Okie... Cool... Keep your secrets with you.... :) Not an issue... Since you asked about chennai weather, i raised that question. I do know you belong to close areas of chennai!
    Take care of your health. Eat healthy dear. Hope your DH extends his support to your treatments! All the best dear...

Hi Sharanya,
    I trust you enjoyed CBE festival. It must have been the best days at CBE. Also to you too... Great that your DH spent his time with you. Don't do very hard exercises & lose your energy. All the best to your doc appointment. Hope you conceive pretty soon! Take care dear...

Hi Tweety,
    Wait for some more days dear... Then do a HPT & then turn to your doc. Don't think its a problem. It can be anything. Don't stress yourself. Stay positive.
    Thanks for your wishes dear.

Hi Bambli,
    Good to know about your tailoring & business ideas... Hope you catch up success with these attempts & cover those expences. Hope Maha is doing good now... Take care dear... Use some time & energy for TTC too!

Hi Anees,
    All the best to your 2WW. I trust you are able to cope up with the IUI preparations... Take care. Eat protein rich foods in your 2WW. Baby dust to you.

Hi Ramya,
    Hope those info ws useful to you... Take care...

Hi Kushi,
    I trust its PCOS effect. PCOS disturbs in producing more good follicles... You may need to increase the dosage of the medicines you took or different protocol that would yield good endo thickness & more follicles.. Lets see wht your CD14 scn has to say! Stay positive. Hope your doc guide you with this!

Hi Saths,
    Waiting for the bright days which will help me come out of these stuffs... Lets wait & watch. How are you?

Hi Poorni,
    Sorry about your co-sister's M/C. Ya, M/C is tough thing to hear. Hope she is able to come out of the loss soon! Succeeding in TTC, carrying the baby to full term & delivering it safely & then raising it up.... All are big jobs!
    How are you doing now?

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

My update:
    Had a great time at mom's... Good chat with people & had stomach full... Forgetting my diet when i am in my mom's!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  9. rammu

rammu Senior IL'ite

please reply me to my post i beg u people.

I dunno why u ladies are neglecting my post i didn't recieve any reply to the other post too.Hope so i will recieve reply from u people.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2010
  10. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

Rammu, I am not ignoring you, I just don't know what to say. I hope you figure it out soon.

Bambli, yes, we took her. Even took her to a govt. nurse more recently. We have an appt on July 8. Supposed to be a well baby visit for assessment of progress and vaccinations. I'll ask them again. My friend, a pediatric resident, said that till 6 months, it is a very common issue, to use saline drops and aspiration and to go out for long walks.

Home remedy - no idea where to get tulasi leaves here, may find betel leaves, and doctors here recommend that infants not be given honey till a year of age because of possible.... some kind of spores that are dangerous for them :-(. Not all honey has it, most of it shouldn't.

Anyway, she's able to sleep. The quality of sleep may be iffy. But I don't think any of her cries are related to that. In fact, I think she's inhaling milk and that's irritating her airways. I told them that last time but didn't know that could really happen and can even cause asthma. This time, I am going to make them look at it closer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.