TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poorni satheesh

poorni satheesh Bronze IL'ite

Dear Anees,
    All the best for your 2ww.Relax and eat healthy.Sticky baby dust to you.

Regards,
    Poorni

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  2. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rammu,

I searched for the triple layer endometrium , it means endo with 7-10 MM thickness which is essential for implantation. I guess that it would shed once you get your periods flow.

I saw your query on other thread also , but since I do not know much about that , I did not answer.

Just googled and found the below on your condition "Endometrial Hyperplasia " in ACOG Education Pamphlet AP147 -- Endometrial Hyperplasia

If you don't have monthly periods, you may need to take a form of progesterone to help prevent the lining of the uterus from growing too much. Birth control pills (oral contraceptives) contain estrogen along with a form of progesterone. They may help protect against endometrial hyperplasia in women who don't have regular periods.
    If you are overweight, losing weight may help.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Finally...[/FONT] In most cases, endometrial hyperplasia can be treated. Work with your doctor during treatment to prevent further problems. Women at risk can take steps to protect against endometrial hyperplasia.

3. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

:rotfl what was her reaction . I also was thinking the same when I went there if those girls could be IL friends.

No sharanya , infact my hair loss has reduced a lot now, I guess weight reduction has really helped me in that. Also since I am washing my hair everyday now due to the sweat after exercise , I guess that is also helping me.

Thanks , that gave me another perpective to his behaviour, may be he staying cool is required.

I usually get creamy CM 3-4 days before getting periods. I really feel your mental tension and pressure on TTC and DH's words are delaying your periods. Why don't you wait untill 35 days without worrying about it then meet your doctor. Also 28d is too early for a HPT as well.

Thanks Bambli, ha ha you are right let us take the job of breaking heads over TTC , atleast we can spare them.

All the best for your business idea. It would be really good to be your own boss, you can prioritise work & personal life as per requirement. As your DH said , dont worry about IL's words once you shine in your business , they would realise that you took the right decision.

4. rammu

rammu Senior IL'ite

Thank u sankna for ur reply Doctor asked me to wait for 1 month .Can i have contact with my DH now?

5. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Yes Rammu, as long as you are confortable do not worry about having contact.It should be fine.

6. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Sharanya,
    Hope you had a nice trip. I could imagine how you would have felt very eager to meet our ILs at the temple.

tweetyfan,
    Thanks for your wishes.

Anees,
    Just keep track of the day that you are ovulation every month (in the chart). All the best for ur 2WW.

Sankna,
    I am too having too much of hair loss. I feel like almost 10% of my hair is gone in these 2 weeks. What other remedies did you do?

Poorni, Ramya, Vasu, Deepali, Radha
    Hi to all of you. Hope you all had a good weekend.

7. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

dear sujatha

i have a lots of hair fall before...But after reduce my weight, i notice my hair is more stonger and didnt have much hair loss. Previously sharanya gave us some tips. I following that now. I apply oil 30 minutes before i wash my hair. I dont apply any oil after that !

I also got some home remedies from women mag and doing it every week.
    I grind fenugreek and apply to my scalp. Let it sit on my hair around 1-2 hours then wash my hair. I also started taking vitamin E pills for my hair.

Now my hair is stronger, healthy n longer.
    U may try it dear !

Dear Vasu

Sorry for diverting this thread...

8. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Hi Poorni,
    How are you? Hope so everything is fine with you? Howz things at your end?

Hi Rammu,
    Earlier when you mentioned " triple layer endometrium" i dint know what exactly it was. I have come across this situation once. During our periods the endometrium has to be shredded (it should be reduced), if its not then its not a big issue, i went on my 4th day of periods, so my gyneac prescribed me medicines and one injection for shredding. Then it was normal. She also said me this is not a big deal. So you can carry on with your normal routine.

Hi Sankna,
    When i asked her whether she is in IL, She replied me "IL?". Then i told her about IL. My Husband gave me a weird look, he was infact asking me whether i have joined in marketing team of IL:)
    Great to know that your hair fall is in control. Good with good exercise and healthy diet you will stay healthy.

Hi Bambli,
    How are you dear? We enjoyed are trip well and as planned:)
    Great to know about the idea of starting business.. Good luck and wishes and good to hear about your weight loss, you are so dedicated and no wonder the result is seen.

Hi Sujatha,
    yes dear had a nice trip, and when i entered inside the temple my mind was thinking about
    IL friends, as many of them have explained each and every fact very clearly, infact my husband too got a picture of the temple when i told him the information collected from IL.
    Good luck dear.. Wishes and prayers to you..:)

Hi to Vasu, Radha, Sashi sis, tweetyfan, Anees and to all other IL friends.
    Good luck and wishes to you guys.. take care

9. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Bambli Dear,
    Forgot to ask you, who is the cuty kid in your Avatar...

10. kushi33

kushi33 New IL'ite

hello girls...

my update till now is that...day 11 scan showed only only good follicle...13*11 while the other was too tiny...endo was 6mm.....i was wondering that even after the HUMOG injections for 3 days and siphine i could develop only two follicles out of which only one is OK enough....doc said it is OK.....come for scan on day 14th....and asked me to have progestrone tabs.....

is something wrong with making follicles??? injections and tabs not working kya....confused abt whats happening inside....some how i feel we r not able to diagnose the prob....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.