TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]Dear Radha!

How is your second honeymoon going on? Hope you are enjoying and having good time with your dh.

Dear Kushi!

Hope you got cleared of your doubts regarding your periods, do not worry, just relax, everything will be ok.

Dear Nive!

Here is my warm welcome dear, nice to have one more friend in here. Sorry to hear about miscarriage, hope god will gift you a healthy pregnancy soon.

Dear Hasya!

How are you and Mala? Hope you both are doing wonderful. How is your mom doing? Say hi and pass on our kisses (hope you wouldn’t mind) to Mala and convey our regards to mom.

Dear Anuparthy!

Welcome to the group, our prayers are always with you. Hope this cycle brings you luck.

Dear Nithya(Davidson)!

Thank you for stepping in, how is everything going with you? and how is your LO doing?

Dear Anees!

Glad that you join in here with us. Hope you got crystal clear answers for your questions from our IL friends. Good Luck.

Sticky baby dust to all.[/JUSTIFY]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2010
  2. Shanmukhabhavan

[JUSTIFY]Dear Saudamini!

All the very best for your 2ww. Hope your next post will be the good news.

Dear Sheshin!

Hope this acupuncture and herbs will keep your periods regular and make your path easy to get a baby soon. Good Luck to your weight loss.

Dear Chaitanya!

Congratulations! hope you get confirmed with your doctor or further tests until then stay cool and eat healthy. All the best dear.

Dear Saths!

Glad to hear that you and your dh got relieved from employment worries. Hope god fulfill that empty (LO) too very soon and make you happy to fullest.

Dear Deepali!

All the best for this IUI cycle, hope you will share good news at the end of this cycle. Hope you get answer for your question from our il friends. Take rest and eat healthy food. Be ready to post good news…..

Dear Bambli!

How are you doing? Hope everything is going well with you. hope Mahavaishnavi is doing very well.

Hey Sharanya dear! what’s up? Enjoying days in India…..hah??? bring good news with you.

Hello everyone stay healthy and baby dust to you.[/JUSTIFY]

3. Shanmukhabhavan

[JUSTIFY]Hello Dears!

Update:

Hope all are doing excellent. Had my doctor’s visit the other day. She did some pelvic test, but did not do any blood works for HCG level, so weird. Anyhow she said everything looking normal and should get periods anywhere between 4 to 8 weeks, so after that we can go ahead and try again. She also prescribed clomid-50mg again same as past cycle. It’s already been 4 weeks (one month since d&c) so waiting for periods, till now no signs yet. She also said that if I do not get periods with in the time periods she gave, I need to see her again otherwise need to see her on 21st in clomid cycle. So let’s see what’s going on. Friends please include me too in your daily prayers. I really want a full time/fledged good news, not the half which will end up later with miscarriage like my earlier one. I really do not have patience to handle anymore. I would be more happier if I do not get pregnant also, but can not tolerate with miscarriages. This is most painful than anything else in this world. So girls please pray for me too.

You know what the saddest thing is going to happen to me… this week two of our friends (wives) having baby shower, who got married 2 years ago (3 years after we got married). So we have to attend those two without missing. I am so embraced to face them because we are the oldest couple (as age wise they are 3-4 years younger than us and also married years wise) but since no kids yet.. what can we do that’s what god has written my fate on my forehead….enough all these, I have to move on whatever it is…. Only one thing I am praying god that give me enough strength to not go emotional after seeing all there. Please do not mistaken me, I am not sad for them got pregnant, but am sad for me not getting pregnant and ended up with miscarriage. I am always happy to participate any matters which are related to a baby. But am bit guilty and at the same time bit nervous to face all the words/questions who shoots through their disgusted (sorry) mouth.

My heartful prayers for everybody to have a healthy baby soon.[/JUSTIFY]

4. poorni satheesh

poorni satheesh Bronze IL'ite

Hai Bhavani,
    Hope you have recovered physically and mentally. I know it is very difficult to face people during baby shower as i have gone through this.We have not done anything wrong. We have not got god's grace.I have gained so much much confidence only thorough our friends in IL.I am really thankful for them.Dont feel bad and attend the function.Time will come to you soon.All the best and take care.I'll include you in my prayers.You will get a good news soon.
    Sticky baby dust to you.

Regards,
    Poorni

Last edited: Jul 3, 2010
  5. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Bhavani, good to see you back. I guess our Vidya is still working on her assignment :)

Dear, it would be better if you can leave early as you can't avoid attending the function as they seem to be in the close circle of friends. But if I am right,earlier some brainless & heartless person commented something really hurtful to you. Just stay close to your DH all the time as sometime people hesitate to tell anything when husbands are also around.

Everything would be fine Bhavani , I have prayed for you also to Amma. Eat healthy and keep positive.

6. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Vasu,last year in IL I was cribbing a lot as the issues at home and DH were too much to handle. I did not want to add another story to my list,so may have avoided sharing it.

I feel that you should try to give your exams the coming semester , studying will keep your mind occupied. Have you become expert in Fish dishes now :) ( i remember reading in one thread that you are yet to learn that) How is Chennai weather now , last week I heard it poured like anything on friday.

7. Shanmukhabhavan

[JUSTIFY]Dear Poorni!

I am ok now, thanks for asking and for your prayers too. But it is unforgettable incident/moment in my life, it is always with me until I lost my soul. Yeah Poorni, I 100% agree with you, god has not look at us yet. That’s why we are now in this situation. But hoping and have trust on him that one day god definitely will look at us atleast with one of his eyes. Just waiting for that day. This is the only place I can make my heart burden less by sharing with you all. I am going to attend those functions as you said, what ever happens there just I ignore and come back to home with normal mind (atleast I will try to). Thank you once again, I too wish you good luck.

Dear Sankna!

Thank you for your prayers, hope Amma will show her mercy on us soon. I do not know why she does not understand our feelings in becoming a mother though she is a mother for million people in this world. Hope she understands us soon and blesses us with healthy baby.

Yup Sankna they are, that’s why I am bit concern to go there. Actually I am doing what exactly you said standing everytime behind hubby. Even they call and tease me that I am an old generation lady or sometimes some people even say that I am very headstrong and so proudish, she always comes with her husband and goes with him, she feels like a celebrity or vip. But they never try to understand or share my feelings, always try to dig the ways/causes to gossip. Anyways I am ready to face anything, my life experience has taught me the life lessons. Once again thank you so much for your valuable advices, definitely will keep them in mind and behave like so. [/JUSTIFY]

8. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Bhavani,

Good to see you back here. I am good dear. Experimenting all my new recipes with DH but he seems to be a happy person :) You can face them boldly believe me, not really difficult. Keep smiling for whatever they ask, I know it will hurt you internally but, go for deep breathing exercises before the function and you can face everyone boldly. Take care.

Dear Poorni,

Good to see you hear. Hope all is well with you.

Dear Hasya and Nithya,

Howz your 'LO' doing?Hope you both are doing well also.

Dear Sakna,

I am sorry about the incidnet. You are so courageous, take care sweety, I hope all will be well soon.

Dear Ramya,

How are you doing?

Hi to all friends.

9. bellatrix

bellatrix Silver IL'ite

Hi Bhavani

Thank u for ur wishes!!

It is difficult to face these people; As Sankna said there are some brainless heartless people;

Be with DH and move out after short while; Pls dont get hurt;

U have lot of friends and well wishers here!!

Take care

Baby dusts to u!!

Cheers
    Ramya

10. bellatrix

bellatrix Silver IL'ite

Hi Radha

I am doing good; Yday went shopping with my sister; Had a great time!!

Ur DH is a happy man after u try all recipes; Cool!!

Enjoy!

Baby dust to u!!

Cheers
    Ramya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.