TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Ramya, Poorni, Saudamini, Deepali
    All the best to your 2WW.

Vidya, Radha, Sankna,
    Hope you all are doing well. How is your TTC?

Nive,
    Thanks for your wishes. Baby dust to you as well

Sheshin,
    Hi. What herbs are you taking now? Best wishes...

Vasu,
    When I was going through this thread earlier, I used to wonder that you have been giving your updates almost everyday with full patience all these months. You seem to very deterministic girl having more patience and positive thoughts. Wish you to succeed in this TTC soon..

2. aneesbasha

aneesbasha Senior IL'ite

Hi All,
    Thanks for sharing your experience and your advice.

My Update:
    Yesterday (D-10)doc scanned and mentioned that one follicles of size 15.6mm in the left side which is correct size as per D-10 and asked me to come on Friday (2-July D-13) again to do follicular study and on D-14 mostly doc will do IUI. Also asked us not to have IC from now onwards. While scanning, doctor mentioned that in my right side there's a thick line which about 7mm and mentioned that it is also in right shape. What is that thick line? Is it endometric thickness?

Saudamini,
    All the best for your treatment. Im also suffer from PCOS and my Insulin Resistance is high. By dieting, Medicine & Yoga, Im tried my best to bring IR down in this month, so doc asked me to try IUI in this cycle.

Deepali,
    Thanks for giving details about Cervic tightness. Regarding scan report, my doc will do follicular study and note down the follicle size in my card which is kept with the doc (I cant able to see those ), but she gave a scan print out, i'll check that for follicle size.

Sujatha,
    Doctor didnt give the scan report, I have to check the scan print out.

Vasu,
    Thanks for your nice wording.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

3. saudamini

saudamini Bronze IL'ite

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Chp%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Wingdings; panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:2; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 268435456 0 0 -2147483648 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:595.45pt 841.7pt; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Hi Vasu, Nive, Sujana

Many thanks for your best wishes.

Funny that 24 hrs fly so quickly but the 2 weeks seem to get struck, it seems endless :)

Dear Anees,

It is nice to know that you have been able to bring your IR down by exercise and diet. I can very well understand how difficult it is for us PCOSers. I have also been trying to do it since past 6-7 months.

Your follicle size for D-10 is correct I guess, as I had 16mm and 17mm on D 10. And yes the thick lining is endo which is also good.

All the best to you and lots of sticky baby dust.

Sticky Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

Regards
    Saudamini

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Suja,
    Is it so? :) Stopped updating my status these days right!
    Thanks for your wishes...

Hi Shesin,
    Busy with stuffs? Didn't see you...

Hey Bambli,
    Busy? Not in action for days..... How is your Tailoring class?
    How is the LO!

Hi Anees,
    That size seems to be fine. Not sure about the thickness. If its endometrium thickness, i suppose its good at this stage. Stay positive. Eat healthy. Hope by two days you get good follicles... Take care...
    All the best to your PCOS fight too!

Hi Saudamini,
    2WW is damn slow when you are thinking about TTC. Keep yourself busy with other stuffs, you may feel teh day move little faster...
    Take care. Enjoy your days...

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

5. bellatrix

bellatrix Silver IL'ite

, Tweety fan, Hi Deepali, Anees.

All the best for ur IUI. Positive vibes and baby dust to u!!

Hi Radha
    Hope u r enjoying ur honeymoon!!
    Have a great time!!

Hi Poorni
    How r u ? How is ur 2ww ?

Hi Saudamini
    Good luck dear!!

Hi Sujatha
    Thanks for sharing the mango (virtually); Good luck to u

Hi Vasu
    Thanks for ur wishes dear;

I am relaxing in my 2WW; Next week is my b'day so planning to celebrate it by watching Raavanan with my sister and mom (My DH not interested in going to theatre) Next week i need to take another injection;

Last weekend i went to Mariamman temple and prayed there!! Hope to get good news from lot of our TTC friends!!

Did the spots vanish for u ?

Thank u Nive for ur wishes;

Hi Sheshin
    Good to hear about using herbs and acupuncture; All the best dear

Hi to Bhavani (hope u r doing good), Bambli, Sankna, Kushi and other friends

Baby dusts to all TTC

Cheers
    Ramya

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  6. poorni satheesh

poorni satheesh Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ramya,
    I am fine. I am really pushing my days in this 2ww.How are you?Advance Happy Birthday. Take care and eat healthy.

Sticky baby dust to you.

Regards,
    Poorni

7. bellatrix

bellatrix Silver IL'ite

Hi Poorni
    Thank u dear!! U also relax and enjoy!!
    Take care
    Sticky baby dusts to u!!
    Ramya

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ramya,
    Those spots give pain when i walk very fast(almost equal to running) or move very fast in steps! Actually i didn't give proper care too those injection spots. So, they are still with me!
    Advanced birthday wishes to you... Enjoy the special day to the max!
    Baby dust to you....

Hi Poorni,
    Don't think much on TTC dear, especially in this 2WW. Divert your mind in other stuffs!
    Take care...

9. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Hi Vasu,
    Though I'm not posting regularly, I do read every post. Right now I'm taking acupuncture and herbal medicines and trying to lose some weight. Hope everything is going fine with you dear. All the best.

Sujatha, I'm taking herbs given by my acupucturist. I have irregular periods problem and it got severe after we started TTC. It's been amonth I started acupuncture and waiting for my periods.

Hi Ramya, thanks for your wishes. All the best to you.

Sticky baby dust to all.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  10. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

hi friends, looks like many are in 2ww now. I am at the end of it and expecting AF anytime this week. This time not taking Duphaston , so it is a check for my body condition if the clock can work naturally. No tension for one more month as Aadi starts very soon. What a relief it is !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.