TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellatrix

bellatrix Silver IL'ite

Hi Poorni
    Good u had a relaxed and nice trip!!
    Lot of baby dusts to u!!

Hi Deepali
    U will definitely give positive news this time;
    Positive vibes and baby dusts to u!!

Hi Sankna
    Thank u for including us in ur prayers; Dont worry u will visit the temple with ur baby soon!!

Dont worry dear; Everything will turn out rite for u this month;
    Sticky baby dusts to u!!

Hi Sujatha, Tweetyfan, Radha, Vasu, Bhavani and other friends

Sticky baby dusts to all ttc!!

Hi Vasu
    Thanks for ur wishes; Hope to get +ve news this time;

pls clarify when the follicle will rupture after injection; Two months back i went for scan so i knew it ruptured on the 2 or 3 day and the doctor said we will have lower abdomen pain;

This time i took the injec on sat and dont know if it ruptured; Is there any symptoms ?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
    Ramya

2. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Ramya,
    I guess mostly it will rupture within 48 hours of injection. That is how it happens to me and I feel the lower abdomen pain when it does. That is the only symptom i have felt till now.

Wish you all the best this cycle...

Poorni,
    Glad to know that you are back to Chennai now. Take rest and have a nice time. All the best.

3. bellatrix

bellatrix Silver IL'ite

Thanks Sujatha for ur quick reply; Last time i felt lower abdomen pain; I hope it ruptured without giving me pain;

Baby dusts to u!!

Cheers
    Ramya

4. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Sujatha

There is something about this temple & the diety. Even when I went to worship, tears started flowing automatically. I just could not control them. It is really over-whelming in Her presence.

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sankna,
    Good to hear about your trip dear... Thanks for your prayers for all of us!
    Don't worry, you will reach the temples with your LO soon! Stay positve. Hope your DH accepts the IUI & succeed in things! Relax.
    Thanks for your Ravanan review too!

Hi Tweety,
    Hope your dream comes true...

Thanks for sharing those pointers Suja...

HI Deepali,
    Follicle size above 18 mm is good. Those follicle that are present today will grow more before tomorrow's scan. Don't worry about the small follicle. Stay positive & enjoy your day!

Hi Poorni,
    Hope you have enjoyed your fertile days! Enjoy the rest of the days in 2WW!
    Stay positive. Relax & have a great time.

Hi Ramya,
    Follicle can rupture anywhere from 36 to 48 hours post hCG shot. People have experienced lower abdominal pain, but in very rare circumstances only i felt the pain!
    Hope it didn't disturb you!
    Enjoy your 2WW!

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

6. Nive29

Nive29 New IL'ite

Good to hear that everyone had a great weekend. I loved the visuals in Ravanan too

Thanks Sujatha for the pointers. Every single line is so true, yet so difficult to practice...almost like a conflict between what your brain knows and mind refuses to do

7. sheshin

sheshin Gold IL'ite

Hi Sankna, thanks for your prayers. You'll soon return to Amma temple with your LO to get Her blessings dear.
    Hi everybody sticky baby dust to you.

8. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Vidya,

Good to know that you also visited that temple. When going to such temples and when I see others placing their baby in cradle, I think when I would get such opportunity in my life.

I am not sure if you heard of "mango festival" in karaikkal. It seems they throw mangoes and if childless couple eats it, then they will be blessed with a baby soon it seems. There will be more competition to get a mango and if you get one, then you are lucky. My MIL told this to me two weeks back. Suddenly this week one of our neighbor came and said that they went to temple suddenly and got two mangoes. They gave one to us. We were so surprised and happy.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  9. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Wow Sujatha...Really glad to hear this. I am sure this must have given you so much positive energy. I wish you all the very best and sincerely hope your prayers are answered.

10. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Vidya,

Yes, definitely gives positive energy as you said. After hearing that story of festival, i just thought how good it would be if i get the mango. But I never expected that someone would come and give. Sometimes somethings happen suddenly even when you don't expect. May be for all of us, it will get clicked one month when we don't have any expectation at all.

Wishing you all the best this cycle :thumbsup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.