TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Even i fell for Ash and Vikram in that song such a lovely pictorisation overall.......:wow.As you said few scenes leaves us quizzing and we can only think of it after we get out of theater.If we watch it in DVD i don't think we will get that feeling.That bridge scene was awesome.:-D

2. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Sankna

thank you so much for including me in your prayers dear :bowdown
    Now let all of us hope God puts our prayers on his priority list and starts listening to them..
    Sometimes this wait is getting too frustrating for me :bonk

3. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Really felt nice to read that Tweety, I am keeping my fingers crossed. My Gynaec is not very confident that IUI will go smoothly for me ( due to DH) She says keep praying as only a miracle can make things happen in my case. I thought of this statement when I was sitting in front of Garbharaskambigai and could not control my tears and the dam opened:bonk. Thankfully I was not facing anyone and looking towards Amma. I saw one couple placing their cute baby girl in the Thanga Thottil and finishing their prathanai,I longed for my turn with my baby there.

4. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

You are welcome Vidya:)

Tweety , will try to post my details tonight or tomorrow morning. IL is blocked at office , so I am not in a position to log in during the day. I usually spend 15-20 min in the morning after gym workout to check IL.

5. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sakna,

Thanks for your prayers dear. I wish that success knocks at all our doors very soon. Be confident and do beleive that these goddesses make lot of miracels :thumbsup

6. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

Sankna,

Thank you very much...I felt so emotional that you included all of us in the prayers. it's a very nice temple. I also had been there a year back and they give your turmeric to apply.When I went, I also saw a couple with their baby and they came for offering thanks to the God. So, these are meant to be positive signs. Did you start applying turmerics?? All the best for this cycle and your prayers will become live/true soon.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  7. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

tweetyfan,

Hope your dream comes true....
    Can you please include me also in your dream??? :)

It would be good if all of us get conceived in the same month.. :biglaughHow good it would be??? If that happens, I will have no words other than thanking God.

8. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

I started trying something new in this TTC and thought of sharing. I know definitely everyone might know about it but just thought of passing it again so that you could bring it into practice. All the best to all my friends in TTC.

1. Forget how many years you have been married and how many years you have been in TTC. Don't keep thinking that you have been married for 4 years or 6 years and compare with others and add stress here.

2. It's the fact that many people conceive in the initial months of marriage because of more enjoyment and less stress. So, think that you are newly married and have intercourse (IC) same way. If you see, that's why many people have problems with second child as they develop more personal problems after first child.

3. Don't bring any topic during your IC whatever may be.. financial problems, in-laws / neighbor issues or any misunderstandings with DH. Have your IC in a very calm / peaceful atmosphere.

4. Play a instrumental song (movie) or devotional songs like Vishnu Sahasranamam or something that is repeated again and again like Om. This will create more pleasant mood.

5. Keep mingling with everyone in your street or apartment. Don't put a barrier saying that we are childless. We feel not just because others tell, may be in the inner mind we also has the same feeling. Once we remove the feeling completely, we will never care what others say.

6. Keep saying "All is well" throughout. You will need to wait for your turn for getting blessed with healthy baby. If it is delayed, it means God has something best stored for you.

9. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Hi to Vasu, Sankna, Sheshin, Ramya, Radha, princi, Nithya, Nive, Sujanag, Vidya and Tweetyfan,

Hope you all are in strong spirits..

My updates - Went for Foll. mon. on day 9 (26th june) and today day 11. On 9th day there were two follicle of 14mm each on one side. Today there are 3. Two (20mm & 13 mm) on right and one (16 mm) on left. Doc asked to take HCG tomorrow in morning after a foll. scan.

Is 13 mm folly good ??

I hope this time it turns positive for me..

All the best to everyone with lots of babydust..

10. poorni satheesh

poorni satheesh Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Just now i returned from pondy.Enjoyed the trip a lot.Saw RAVANAN movie.My follicle ruptured on saturday.Doctor has advised to take ample rest.Lets hope for the best this cycle.
    Sticky baby dust to all TTC ladies.

Regards,
    Poorni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.