TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sreejag

sreejag Bronze IL'ite

hi all,
    no updates from my side waiting for my AF in this weekend.thats all :(

@pmahensa,
    wat do u mean by santan gopal paath? congrats! for the bundle of joy :)

@vasumathy,
    oh :( don't worry let us pray GOD that the next cycle works for us :)

regards,
    sreelata.s

2. devotee

devotee Senior IL'ite

Dear vasumathy, Please dont worry... Everything will be alright very soon...

Form my side, I am still in two weeks wait... have to go for urine pregnancy test on Sep 29th. Just crossing my fingers...

-Devotee

3. malar_arasi

malar_arasi Silver IL'ite

Seeba : I wish u all the luck for the new cycle. Do keep us updated about how the doctor appointment went...

Vasumathy : I am so sorry to hear that the result is negative... I'll keep you in my prayers... Will u be starting new cycle once AF arrives

Devotee : Take good rest on 2ww and drink lots of water!! All the Best :) btw, if you don't mind can you let me know where r u taking ur treatments in Bangalore ?? Even I am in Bangalore, so wanted to know how other fertility clinics work here.. Sorry it the information is too personal

4. Happysoul1234

Happysoul1234 Gold IL'ite

5. sreejag

sreejag Bronze IL'ite

thank you pooja for the links :)

a quick question, what language is the mantra in the the CD, do they give any book for us to read along with the CD. Please let me know

Thanks in advance

regards,
    sreelata.s

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Malar for ur words n prayer.... Today my new cycle starts... tomor hv to meet gynec.... Then only i ll know whether this cycle we can try or need to wait for the next one....

Thanks for ur Words devotee.... Its bit difficult to forget things.... Trying to manage.... We will pray for u to hv motherhood in this cycle....

Pooja: Thanks for ur informations.

7. seeba27

seeba27 New IL'ite

@Vasumathy,
    Sorry to hear that u got your AF.Dont worry.We all are there for ur company.Visit the doctor as you have mentioned and let us hope to hear some good news from you soon.Never lose hope..
    Thanks for your kind words and prayers.As you mentioned everything was normal and the doctor called us just to convey the report.
    @sreelatha,
    what happened?Did you get your AF or is there some good news for us?
    @devotee,
    Hope this cycle brings you a positive result.:thumbsup

Here is my update.
    We went to meet the doctor and he told the results of my dh's sperm test.
    He told the count is normal.Some sperms are a bit sluggish but that is also normal.And he advised to do another test so that we can compare both the results.I think we have to wait another two or three weeks to get our sample bottle for testing.This is a very big disadvantage for us in UK.Every hospital is under the control of the government and it nearly takes a month to complete each tests bonk and another two weeks to know the results.
    This is from my dh's side.
    As for as from my side,I have been referred to a fertility clinic.Again I booked it one week ago and still got an appointment on oct22bonk .I think it will take atmost one year to complete all the tests.
    And in this cycle I haven't started to track my BBT .Planning to have intercourse every other day throughout the cycle.Lets see what is happening:coffee

Regards,
    seeba.

8. sreejag

sreejag Bronze IL'ite

friends,
    here is my update.

i got my periods yesterday(sunday), and i am hoping atleast this cycle should click for me. let us c wat GOD has in for me.

today i have to call the doctor's office and let them know so that we can talk on wat is to be done next.

hoping for the best :)

@vasumathy,
    let us start this new cycle with a positive hope :) take care. do not worry

@devotee,
    hope this cycle would click for you

@seeba,
    usually i don't browse that much ion weekends, that is hy the delay in giving updates :). good to know that results are normal from your husband's side which is a positive thing.

here too the doctor's appointment is very difficult, all these months i have been talking only to the nurse from the time i started taking clomid. before starting clomid, i met my doctor once, but then only nurse. she will call and update me wat needs to be done which is Rant.

take care and hope this month will give a positive news for all of us.

regards,
    sreelata.s

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi friends,

From our last conversation we can know all are waiting for our new cycles to work.... Malar, devotee, Seelata, Seeba n myself!!! all are in line to trouble GOD for this month!!!

Sorry to hear both Seeba n Sreelata need to wait for weeks to test itself... Very horrible..... Lets hope u ll become pregnant b4 all ur tests completes!!! No need for tests at all!!!

For Malar & Devotee, All the best for ur IUI's..... We ll pray n hope for the best to come!!!:thumbsup

My updates only tomorrow.... after meeting my gynec!!!:hide:

Hoping for the good time to come for all of us very soon....:thumbsup
    Regards,
    Vasumathy

10. malar_arasi

malar_arasi Silver IL'ite

hello all,

Seeing all of u starting new cycles.. I am getting more and more eager to start my cycle.. so badly waiting for my AF to arrive.. hopefully it arrives this weekend...As I am not taking any medicines now (only metformin), I am not sure when can I get, whether it will get delayed or will I get it at all and have to use provera to induce AF :spin

@Sreelatha : All the best for ur new cycle!! will u be trying a IUI with clomid this cycle ?? Keep us updated

@Seeba : nice to know that DH doesn't have any major issues... btw why have you been referred to fertility clinic ... I remember u mentioning before all the basic tests are completed and all clear for u

@Vasumathy : do let us know how did your doctor appointment go...

Regards,
    Malar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.