TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sashi99

sashi99 Senior IL'ite

Hi Sharanya Sis
    Wht hapned dear? How is ur health now? I was wondering why you were not seen online. Take care of ur health da and drink lots of fluids as it is very hot over there.

Hi Deepali
    All the best for your ttc. As your doc said you will surely tell us the good news soon.

Hi Bambli
    How are you feeling now ma? Concentarte on other things if you feel very bored.

A biiiig hiii to Vasu, VLR, Bhavani,Shina, Aishu, BD, and all my friends.

My update: Hmmm i am in tww now. Not many hopes. If god wishes He will. So i dont want to worry much. I am busy in my sons bday preparations and you know... its my bday also. Sooo double party:)...

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Cool Sharanya. Good time pass though! Enjoy!
    Good comment from your friend.

Hey Hasya,
    I am about to tell the same to Bhavani. HP7 released well before! Before i am too serious about TTC! Loved your response.... Anyone heard of Arjun-Abimanyu stories? If not, can read about it.
    Hope your LO catch only the good of you! :)

Bhavani,
    No ice-crems from that day! I am more stronger in my decision, only the person involved can make me to change the decision! Apart this i am lucky or not, but this attitude of my people has some side effect which won't allow me to forget about TTC & relax!
    All the best to your first medicated cycle. Hope you will win in this attempt itself!
    My wishes to you...

Hi Sashi,
    All the best to your 2WW! Relax & enjoy your days!
    Advanced wishes to you & to your son! Have a great time.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  3. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

Happy Birthday to you and your son, Sashi!

Vasu, thanks :). From your mouth to God's ears. Although if the kid gets only the good from me, I am afraid the kid won't resemble me very much :rotfl.

4. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Dear Princi, Vasu, Kandhan, Shina, Bambli, Princi and all my TTC sisters,

Thanks you one and all for your wishes.. I wish the same for you all.. We will win one day..God can't be so rude.

My Update : My Af almost finished today CD - 4. Taking Folic acid regularly. Nothing special for now. I start my day with a 20 min walk and a glass of warm water with honey and lemon juice..

Lots and lots of baby dust to all of us..

By the way anybody from Dehi here?

5. arshina

arshina New IL'ite

Hi bhavani i am good.no 2ww for me this time as we couldnt bd due to lack of interest,my mind is preoccupied with one thing that i should have a separate home as soon as possible,(i have discussed this issue in other threads),my dh is busy expanding his business so with all these problems in our life, we have developed kind of careless attitude towards this ttc journey,though back of my mind all i want is a baby whose smile would make my life worth living,with my lo in my arms i can forget the entire world, but nothing seems to progress,as if life has come to a halt.i hope atleast we will be able to start next cycle with a little enthu.
    All the best for your war:).with weapons now,you ought to win dear:thumbsup.

A "jaadoo ki jhappi"to vasu,bhavani,sashi,deepali,sharanya,bambli,radha and aaaaaalllllllllll my friends in ttc.

6. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> It’s so nice of you Sharanya Dear! I came too far from those wishes and blessings from olders. Thank You so much when you said vijay Bhava I really felt that I fell on your grandma’s feet and touched her feet to take her blessings and she blessed me as Vijay Bhava!. Thanks so much sharayna, hope your Grandma blessings come true soon. Sending lots of wishes and baby dust your way.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Hasya!:rotfl! I must say that you Mrs.Funny. I’ m sure that people around you, are very happy to have such a nice clown as a friend. By the way I can say where are you now in your pregnancy, but can not track when Harry Potter first came, since I do not have a trunk like you:crazy.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Wishing you always have this happiness with you for life. Have a safe and healthy pregnancy.

7. Shanmukhabhavan

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Hi Sashi99!

Happy Birthday wishes in advance to you! and your Son! I can remember your old posts you mentioned in that you are awaiting to celebrate 3 parties at the same time. Hope you will get that 3<sup>rd</sup> gift too soon. Good Luck for your 2ww period.

Hi Vasumathy!

Everything happens for our sake. Due to those people you got the will power to stop eating ice cream which is good for health. When there are heroines (you) director (god) makes villains (people who troubles you-sorry to call that but have to) too to make the heroine stronger and to prove heroism. So do not worry about those, finally hero/heroine wins, right. Good Luck and baby dust to you

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Hi Deepali!

Wish you good luck, me too want to start lot of things-diet, regular exercise list will go on…. Everytime I post pone to weekend, but never started in any weekend, let’s see how this weekend goes…. Baby dust to all of us.

8. Shanmukhabhavan

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="country-region"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Hi Shina!

Oh! Sorry dear, seems you are in low mood. Shina it’s not only you, every person in this ttc has atleast one problem apart from ttc one. So be strong dear, soon we all will make it one day. We were too like that dear, we did BD once in a month (can you believe it?) or did only in ovulation days, which felt like project that had to be done and even we did not BD for a month. These are all due to dh’s work pressure and some times me due to calls from <st1:country-region><st1:place>India</st1:place></st1:country-region> which having heart broken conversations from relatives, friends etc. so life is mix of everything, nothing to worry dear, everything will be perfect and we all will be blessed one day. Cheer up dear. Good luck for your dh’s business expansion and happy baby making.

9. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

I have my moments, thanks, Bhavani :). I suppose people around me derive more pleasure out of making fun of me than from hearing my jokes :-(.

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey Hasya,
    I could only laugh at your response. Don't worry you LO will resemble you/dh in the face cut/body shape& size! :)

Cool Deepali. All the best. Continue to stay positive. Baby dust to you.

Hi Shina,
    Just relax & enjoy this free cycle. Stay cool. Come out of all troubles & begin the new one with more positive energy.
    Baby dust to you.

Hey Bhavani,
    I hope you are a movie freak.... I have stopped taking ice cream before too. I.e when i was with my first set of medicated cycles. Then after the failures, i took it. During IUI cycle, i didn't put any restriction on those & continued to eat now & then. Now the first non medicated cycle after IUI, people enformed me to take the vow again. Hope i will continue it till the end!
    Lets see!

HP's last edition has been released before an year. That is the last part too! She belonged to April Mommie. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.