TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. priyasuresh11

priyasuresh11 Senior IL'ite

Hi Vasumathy,

May I suggest you something? Better put a post to know how many pages the search was done so far about the success stories.Hereafter ask others who are doing this job let them put the page no details.It would be helpful to avoid redundancy or not to miss anything.

I'm also interested to find out and help in the compilation of the success stories.Let me know which pages I can do?

2. Babydream

Babydream Senior IL'ite

Hi VLR,

How are you doing friend,I saw few posts from you regarding how to handle people in India who bother us with stupid questions.Let me tell you one thing,people will ask you about baby till you get baby but after baby they will ask you for good news about second baby.Later they will ask you if you kids are standing first in school will 100 % marks,they wont stop with these questions.......after sometime they will ask you if they became doctor or MBA earning ......after that...they will comment on how beautiful is you daughter-in-law or how rich your son-in-law.......so there is NO END to people questions....they just want to know everything which is happening in your life...........so stop worrying about these stupid endless question.

Bottom line is..... don't stop yourself from going to India.Our parents bought is up with love for 25 years & for our happiness they got us married and sent us to US.They miss you a lot .your 3 or 4 weeks trips means a lot to them.So when you get a chance just go to India and spend some quality time with them.Don't think about people who ask stupid questions & spoil your mood.Since you are coming to India in May ,think abt how you are going to spend your time with your family.Plan your trip from now itself,give your sister some good advice about marriage & enjoy it :thumbsup......personally i am not showing to my parents that I am worried about TTC,if they get even a small clue whats happening in our life...it will be heart breaking for them.....Sorry for the long post.........

3. Babydream

Babydream Senior IL'ite

Hi Vasumathy,Sharanya,Bambli,Sashi,Radha,VLR,Seshin,Sanaka,Aishu,Cindhuja(Sorry if I have forgot someone) and all friends,

A big HELLO to everyone.....:hiya....missing you all .How are you all doing,my trip is going well,some people are complimenting by saying I am looking like a new bride even after 5 years of marriage(laddus were popping in my heart when I heard this:)) & some are asking how come I don't have kids even after 5 years of marriage:bonk.So irrespective of what they comment i am just walking away with smile on my face...just to make my trip happy......will catch you all when I get a chance again......

All the best for everyone for TTC & lots of baby dust.

4. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Hi Vasu, Nithya, Cindhuja, Sashi,

I didn't go for Beta HCG today. I am getting light periods and heavy cramping since last night. I guess its periods only, though it is quite lighter than normal and crampings are more than normal.. But it is very sad.. I will visit my gyanae today. Let's see what she says.. But really this is the first time my periods got delayed by 4 days !!

( FYI I had an HSG test done, last to last cycle and after this period , it wll be 3rd month after HSG, my all tests are normal, no problem at al, still.....)

I send my babydust to all my sisters here..

5. princi

princi Senior IL'ite

Hello Friends,

Sorry I did not loggin IL for past few days.I am really upset about this
    new problem.
    My Dr did my follicle check on CD-11 and injected HCG saying I will ovulate in next 36 hrs in the next visit he did ultrasound and said follicles have ruptured.When my period got late by 5 days I did HPT which came negative.I went to the Dr.He did ultrasound and said one of my follicle did not rupture which is now 34mm in size and gave me HCG again to induce ovulation.
    My question is 1)Why did not I ovulate after my first HCG shot.
    2)Is not 34mm size follicle to big to carry on fertilization.

Please help me out ladies..I feel completly lost in this TTC race :bang

Regards,
    Princi

6. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

HI PRINCI,

I think 34 mm is too big to fertilize..It happened with me too..I went for follicular monitoring and when one of my follicle was 22 mm , i was given hcg shot and after approx.36 hrs,, it ruptured as per U/S . But to achieve this my doc analysed my follicle right from CD 8 - CD-12.

Hope it helps. ( Doc says perfect follicle size to rupture is between 18 - 24 mm)

7. hemachidam

hemachidam New IL'ite

Hi Princi,

Relax dont confuse urself. How many follicles was there?What about other follicles?If there was only one follicle means dont worry ask the doc itself.Or otherwise take another doc's opinion.Hope somebody will have answer for this.

And dear why u r hitting ur head like this.U will soon give us a good news.U feel lost in this ttc forum then we will soon find u in I am pregnant thread.:)

8. princi

princi Senior IL'ite

Hi Deepali,

Thanks so much for your reply.When I went for ultrasound on CD-11 I had about 4 follicles, my follicle size were between 18mm to 25 mm,that was when they gave me HCG shot but despite of that one follicle did not rupture and grew to a size of 34mm.Hence,I did not get af this cycle and now he has given me another hcg shot to rupture this big follicle.It means I am ovulated twice in once cycle without af:spin

Regards,
    Princi

9. arshina

arshina New IL'ite

Hi princi,i too think 34 mm follicle is too big to fertilize,but may be she just wanted to rupture it so that it does not form a cyst,so that you may get your periods,thats what i think.sorry if i am wrong.

Hi vlr,as babydream said people will never stop questioning,they are more bothered about others life than their own,if you start spoiling your mood for their questions and comments then you wont be able to enjoy anything.just give them a deaf ear and enjoy every moment of your visit to India remember that there are few special ones who love you and genuinely care for you.
    Once in a function,i was sitting along with my cousins they all had their kids with them and they were busy feeding them and running behind them and one of my cousins daughter was troubling her so much that my cousin was almost in tears due to frustration,just then one of my aunt and her daughter as usual asked"so when is your turn?"i just shot back at her daughter who is pretty close to me who has a troublesome son.....Are you jealous of me as i am living peacefully???? i just pointed out to my cousin who was in tears and said looking at her i feel God is giving me time to relax.They just shut their mouths.though inside i felt very sad but i had to show them that i am happy without kids.

Hi deepali dont loose hopes dear,if not now there is always next time and very soon you are going to give us a positive news.... babydust to you.

Hmmmmm Babydream... blushing haan??????? good to know you are enjoying. accept the good things and ignore unwanted stuff and enjoy your trip.

my mil never shows interest in my ttc,even if i am taking treatment she says that its not required,actually i never gave importance to this but after reading all your posts i feel there is something wrong with her intention,because after iui also she never cooperated with me rather when it was required to lift heavy things i used to keep it aside so that my dh will come and do it but my mil used to force me to lift it.And she has never ever asked to rest after iui.Strange!!!!

10. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot for that long post babydream...what you said is absolutely correct. I should also learn to just smile and royally ignore such questions. I am going to follow what you did and just smile at any comment or question.
    Even I dont want to tell all the details of my ttc to my parents or in-laws. They will start panicking.

great to hear that you are enjoying your trip. take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.