TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seeba27

seeba27 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Welcome to this thread.2 months is a short period.so dont worry.Everything will be normal.Keep trying alternate days before and after a week of your ovulation(not only on ur ovulation day since sperm can live inside you from 3 to 5 days).Predicting ovulation using a kit is a very good idea and keep continuing it.Iam sure you will conceive soon.
    Loads of baby dust to you.Hope to hear a good news from you soon.
    Regards,
    seeba.

2. seeba27

seeba27 New IL'ite

Dear hema,
    Sorry to hear that you got your AF.Dont worry.Do things that makes you relax.Think that a new cycle has started.Hope you will conceive this month.
    Regards,
    seeba.

3. sreejag

sreejag Bronze IL'ite

hi friends,
    i would like to share my experience and vent out my thoughts for a while.

i am marred for 4 years now.we started planning from march 2007. i conceived on march 2007 but had a miscarriage on my 8th week. again conceived on feb 2008, but it was again a chemical pregnancy. after some months of rest i have been on clomid 100 mg for the last 4 months. everytime i ovulate but not conceive.

my period date is going to be due on the coming week and my doctor is plannng for an IUI, lets c how my luck and fate works this time.

good luck for all the members to conceive soon

regards,
    sreelata.s

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sreelata,

Sorry to hear abt the mischarge!!! :-(

Don worry things will be alrite in ur upcoming month!!!
    All the best for ur IUI. As ppl used to recommend, take rest after IUI.
    Take good care!!! Be happy!!!!

5. sreejag

sreejag Bronze IL'ite

thank you vasumathy :). Hope GOD answers for all our prayers.

regards,
    sreelata.s

6. sriha

sriha Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I have been TTC for 4 months and this month i got my AF and really depressed. I have been married for abt 2 yrs and just started trying. Can u please suggest some diet plan so that it helps to improve fertility and makes us conceive sooner. What foods are to be avoided and added to our diet? If u any suggestion share with us.

As far as my knowledge, some of the things advised by my friends is dont eat hot food and less spicy food after ovulation.

With Regards
    Sriha

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sriha,
    Welcome to TTC group. Pls don worry... Its all matter of time... After few more months of try visit some gynec.... Abt diet... i don hv much clues.... by my in laws used to tell avoid eating papaya, pine apple & so on.... i m not sure abt these... but following it...

Update abt me....
    tomor i need to go for blood test.... more worried... Couldn't make my mind to test!!!!
    Like a child i am telling no... not to test!!!! Let me see..... I ll update on Friday reg my report!!!

Thanks to Sreelata.... Lets hope God answers to all our prayers soon...
    pls GOD no more waiting.... i can't bear!!!!

Regards,
    Vasumathy

8. malar_arasi

malar_arasi Silver IL'ite

Hello All,

Nice to see the group getting bigger and bigger and updates from each one of you !!

In my case, I was down with fever for past 3 days and before that my DH was down with cold and cough. So this is how we spent the fertile period of this cycle :bang
    So jus waiting for this cycle to get over so that I can start IUI treatments next cycle

@Seeba : what happened ?? no updates from you...
    Were u able to test ...

@Hema : Start this cycle with a new hope and jus remember we are all here for you

@Sreelata : Welcome to the group !! Hope both of us can conceive next cycle through IUI

@Sriha : Welcome to the group !! I am sorry I don't know about any diet plans but I suggest u search the existing threads for more information. I remember having read abt this in IL somewhere.

@Vasumathy : All the Best for Friday ! I wish you can give the good news first and lift our spirits!! Waiting to hear from you

Regards,
    Malar

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  9. seeba27

seeba27 New IL'ite

Hi Malar,
    Thanks for remembering ..
    Sorry to hear about your fever.I wish u and ur dh get well soon.
    Iam still waiting for my periods.I should have got it by now..I really dont know what's happening.Dont have any PMS which I usually get before my AF.Two days Iam suffering from constipation and feeling a little bit tired..
    I don't think I will be preg since I dont have any other symptoms which I should have by now(since this will be my 4th week if iam preg).Another thing is I checked my BBT today morning and it has gone down.If Iam preg the temp should have stayed high..
    With all these confusions Drowning iam waiting .Its nice atleast I can share with you friends.As far as the check ups,we have given for my dh's sperm test on tuesday.We will know the results after one week.
    Will update the results.
    Regards,
    seeba.

10. seeba27

seeba27 New IL'ite

Dear Vasumathy,
    We hope to hear some good news from you on friday.May god bless you with a baby very soon.
    Regards,
    seeba.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.